This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

gettin' started... again (back in business)

• SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Nothing is worse then making the right moves- and losing irregardlessly. Especially on such low limits dealing with suckouts is an everyday issue

But atleast you're not running like this guy :)

(Although its hard to say whether such a graph is possible without leaks -.-)
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Nothing is worse then making the right moves- and losing irregardlessly. Especially on such low limits dealing with suckouts is an everyday issue

But atleast you're not running like this guy :)

(Although its hard to say whether such a graph is possible without leaks -.-)
      WTS 2%?
    • SonicXT
      SonicXT
      Bronze
      It's so swingsless :baby:
      I suspect he's a weak-tight calling station, AF<1, WTS <25

Btw, SoyaDVD, he isn't running bad at all, only for like 300 $
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      I was browsing the last 2 pages of his blog. Didn't have any stats, but it seems like he was just getting 1 beat and cooler after the other. Really horrendous ones too. I felt kind of sick by the end of it :D

Then again everyone has that kind of stuff - and there have to be some kind of leaks there. Don't think he is an absolutely bad player though ;)
    • anstaendig
      anstaendig
      Bronze
      Could you please fokus on my problems, guys? :> Need help. Still going down
    • SonicXT
      SonicXT
      Bronze
      There's no advice to give besides reread articles, watch the videos (very helpful, it was for me !) and post hands.
      We can't give tips on your stats and graphs ... nothing to see there.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SonicXT
      There's no advice to give besides reread articles, watch the videos (very helpful, it was for me !) and post hands.
      We can't give tips on your stats and graphs ... nothing to see there.
      Agree! If you're still going down, you absolutely need to post the hands where you lost much sothat we can have a closer look at your play and help you find out the mistakes. In addition, take a break and re-read our articles, visit some coachings..etc,.

Hope you'll be back on track soon!
      thunderbird56
    • anstaendig
      anstaendig
      Bronze
      I posted many hands but the judges are telling me that I shoved in when I had to... :(
    • anstaendig
      anstaendig
      Bronze
      During the weekend I visited my parents because I had to take a poker brake. I had some time to think about my game und started to analyze the expensive hands. I came to the conclusion that my game is much too loose to play fullring games at micro limits perhaps because I played a lot of shorthanded games. To get in the fullring games again I decided to play about 5000-10000 hands shortstack strategy to tighten my game. My new plans are playing SSS untill I feel ready to play fullstacked fullring games again. Of course, in future it's my goal to change to shorthanded games again at NL25.

Goals for next time:

- play SSS untill I'm ready to focus on BSS
        - change to NL25 (750$ needed)

I already played about 1.000 hands:

I'll try to post a bit more but I'm moving on May, 1st so I have not that much time to play and/or post.

Bankroll: 91,47$ (2,10$)
    • SonicXT
      SonicXT
      Bronze
      Alright, good look with your bankroll building as an SSS player and I hope to you see yee big stacked again soon :)
    • Cakara
      Cakara
      Black

I also changed my table layout to get a "clearer" look:

Where this layout can be founded I browsed the Malics thread but I couldn't find it mostly because my knowledge of German is very sparse. I found similar one dough.
    • anstaendig
      anstaendig
      Bronze
      I found a layout compilation in the german forum. I'll gonna upload it when I get home.
    • anstaendig
      anstaendig
      Bronze
      To download my current layout and some other click here.
    • anstaendig
      anstaendig
      Bronze
      Played about 900 hands today (2.000 total) and it goes up again. Of course I'm still playing SSS and sticking exactly to the SHC. It works fine. I'm currently not able to post graphs cuz I installed a new OS on my computer whereupon I had to request a new PT license which I hope I'll get soon. Gonna post the graphs and stats as fast as possible.

Bankroll: 111,51 (20,04$)
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      did you buy PA and PT ?
    • anstaendig
      anstaendig
      Bronze
      No, I reached 2.000 Strategypoints before April 1st some time ago so I got the license from PokerStrategy.
    • anstaendig
      anstaendig
      Bronze
      Now I played about 3.000 hands in total and I'm still running pretty well as a shortstacked player. Let's have a look at my stats and graphs:

I think I'm gonna update my blog every 1K mark. Hope some1 is still interested :>
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      You stole my luck, so not interested any more!!!
    • anstaendig
      anstaendig
      Bronze
      I'm sorry :(
    • anstaendig
      anstaendig
      Bronze
      What happened the last days? I changed to NL5 BSS again cuz SSS is no poker just kind of system roulette. I reread some articles, watched videos, entered a study-group, analyzed my game and just stopped playing silly^^. And it works really fine. I also did some table selection which can be pretty profitable even on the micro limits.

As soon as I reach the 200$ mark I'll move up to NL10.

Bankroll: 156,20$ (44,69$)