Everest Poker-Daily Grand tournies cancelled

• BRADYboy
      BRADYboy
      Bronze
      I started an account on Everest through pokerstrategy and i also made a deposit and was given the $500 welcome bonus to earn in .06 increments aswel as 30x etickets,i have checked the tournaments and the only ones i could use my etickets for where the Daily Grand tournies,i have only played 3 and now when i check the "daily grand" section in the tournament lobby i get a message saying"There are no games in the current view".It has been like this the past3days so i sent them2/3 e-mails asking if this was maybe a break for New Years or something and received no reply,i had to then contact support directly from the Everest software asking what the problem was to receive this mesage-Dear Colin,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Unfortunately the Daily grand tournaments have been terminated and they
      will not be resumed in the near future. However there will be other
      promotions instead starting from the 12th of January. Please keen an
      eye out on the following link. ?(

So after giving me these etickets for a deposit i have now got 27 left and this is what i have been told,i'm not too happy X( and what do i do with these etickets if i can't register for any other tournaments ?( I feel asif they have took advantage of people just to get a deposit and that's what angers me more by promising stuff and then saying thanks but unfortunately the tournies are now terminated.
  • 3 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey BRADYboy,

Sorry to read about this. Hopefully, they have a bigger and better plan for you to use these etickets in the near future. I suggest holding on until they release these new promotions on the 12th of January and you never know, they may be better than the previous games :)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • pjfkc29
      pjfkc29
      Bronze
      WHOA WHOA WHOA!

I was just gonna deposit too so since I have like 10 eTickets but have been quite busy with Live poker, haven't had a chance to check out Everest lately.

Guess I'm just gonna withdraw my $400 and bounce from this site. Not a very good poker site in general + like the other poster mentioned, people kept hitting 2-4 outters, which is ludicrous.
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BRADYboy
      I started an account on Everest through pokerstrategy and i also made a deposit and was given the $500 welcome bonus to earn in .06 increments aswel as 30x etickets,i have checked the tournaments and the only ones i could use my etickets for where the Daily Grand tournies,i have only played 3 and now when i check the "daily grand" section in the tournament lobby i get a message saying"There are no games in the current view".It has been like this the past3days so i sent them2/3 e-mails asking if this was maybe a break for New Years or something and received no reply,i had to then contact support directly from the Everest software asking what the problem was to receive this mesage-Dear Colin,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Unfortunately the Daily grand tournaments have been terminated and they
      will not be resumed in the near future. However there will be other
      promotions instead starting from the 12th of January. Please keen an
      eye out on the following link. ?(

So after giving me these etickets for a deposit i have now got 27 left and this is what i have been told,i'm not too happy X( and what do i do with these etickets if i can't register for any other tournaments ?( I feel asif they have took advantage of people just to get a deposit and that's what angers me more by promising stuff and then saying thanks but unfortunately the tournies are now terminated.
      Are you sure???
      I checked it and it still there for today?!