This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

worst support ever lol !!

• SwissMike
      SwissMike
      Bronze
      So i get to work one morning and enter a couple of freerolls on Pitbull poker from work as i can only play on flash based clients from work, i finish in the money earning me a small but hardly worked for $2.40 ! i get on the live chat with a simple enough question regarding micro stakes tables in order to start playing cash games over there:

this is the first try, i enter my innitials at the prompt for my personal details and the correct email address, lol little did i know that our friend Marvin the support guy must of been having a bad day or something:

You have been connected to Marvin ..
      m g: hi there ! where can i find the Micro Stakes cash tables ? i won $2.40 yesterday wanna build it from there
      Marvin .: put your correct information,otherwise i wont help youThank you for using InstantService. You may now close this window.

i m thinking hmm that was short and sweet, lets try again, this time i put my full details as asked so nicely in the previous convo:

Please wait while we find an agent to assist you...
      You are currently at position number 1 in the queue.
      You have been connected to Marvin ..
      Marvin .: Hello, Michael! Welcome to Live Poker Support! How may I be of your assistance?
      Michael ****: hi there ! where can i find the Micro Stakes cash tables ? i won $2.40 yesterday wanna build it from there

what was that before man ?? did you even read my question and you probably didn t look into it much since the email i entered was the correct one and M G are my initials !!
      Marvin .: well,the name surely was not set up correctly,and no,i don't know how to find those tables
      Marvin .: Is there anything else I can assist you with at this time?
      Michael ****: lol you call that an answer ???
      Marvin .: well,the sort of the tables is soooo easy,any one could find them
      Marvin .: Is there anything else I can assist you with at this time?
      Michael ****: well i can t you’re rude
      Michael ****: so explain please
      Marvin .: well,i wont tell you nothing,with such a mouth you expect good service? and for someone with 0.30? brother,please
      Marvin .: hope you learn some manners
      Thank you for using InstantService. You may now close this window.
      Your session has ended. You may now close this window.

now i wonder who exactly needs to learn some manners here lol ?? not one to usually start posting chats online as soon as someone from support is a bit dumb but this one really took the cherry ! lol dunno what to think of it but laugh !!
  • 2 replies