worst support ever lol !!

• SwissMike
      SwissMike
      Bronze
      So i get to work one morning and enter a couple of freerolls on Pitbull poker from work as i can only play on flash based clients from work, i finish in the money earning me a small but hardly worked for $2.40 ! i get on the live chat with a simple enough question regarding micro stakes tables in order to start playing cash games over there:

this is the first try, i enter my innitials at the prompt for my personal details and the correct email address, lol little did i know that our friend Marvin the support guy must of been having a bad day or something:

You have been connected to Marvin ..
      m g: hi there ! where can i find the Micro Stakes cash tables ? i won $2.40 yesterday wanna build it from there
      Marvin .: put your correct information,otherwise i wont help youThank you for using InstantService. You may now close this window.

i m thinking hmm that was short and sweet, lets try again, this time i put my full details as asked so nicely in the previous convo:

Please wait while we find an agent to assist you...
      You are currently at position number 1 in the queue.
      You have been connected to Marvin ..
      Marvin .: Hello, Michael! Welcome to Live Poker Support! How may I be of your assistance?
      Michael ****: hi there ! where can i find the Micro Stakes cash tables ? i won $2.40 yesterday wanna build it from there

what was that before man ?? did you even read my question and you probably didn t look into it much since the email i entered was the correct one and M G are my initials !!
      Marvin .: well,the name surely was not set up correctly,and no,i don't know how to find those tables
      Marvin .: Is there anything else I can assist you with at this time?
      Michael ****: lol you call that an answer ???
      Marvin .: well,the sort of the tables is soooo easy,any one could find them
      Marvin .: Is there anything else I can assist you with at this time?
      Michael ****: well i can t you’re rude
      Michael ****: so explain please
      Marvin .: well,i wont tell you nothing,with such a mouth you expect good service? and for someone with 0.30? brother,please
      Marvin .: hope you learn some manners
      Thank you for using InstantService. You may now close this window.
      Your session has ended. You may now close this window.

now i wonder who exactly needs to learn some manners here lol ?? not one to usually start posting chats online as soon as someone from support is a bit dumb but this one really took the cherry ! lol dunno what to think of it but laugh !!
  • 2 replies