CO: $24.93
      Hero (BTN): $20.00
      SB: $23.17
      BB: $23.57
      UTG: $22.11
      UTG+1: $23.92

SB posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.20

Pre Flop: ($0.30) Hero has A:diamond: 3:diamond:

fold, fold, MP calls $0.20, fold, CO raises to $0.90, Hero raises to $3.20, fold, fold, fold, CO raises to $7.80, fold

I know that I made a mistake 3betting this player because of his isolate stat. I noticed it after the hand.
      BTW. The problem isn't in this hand. The problem is in this player. He is regular player and for me hard to beat. Any kind of light play against him fails. I'm make a profit against him only when I have really good hand.
      I have few question:
      1. Blind war.
      what do you think about playing hands 22-66. As I said light 3B doesn't work so what do you think about folding this hand preflop against this player?
      2. What like should I take against him when I want to make a profit?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BGawli,

Who play back against you then it's really pointless to 3bet vs them. Rather just Call and play postflop and if they have any leaks there then abuse them. If not then rather tighten up your range. You don't have to play vs them if you don't want to, it's FR not SH or HU where you have to play more against specific opponents.

About your question as you may understand it would take me long to answer those kind of questions. There are plenty of good articles in pokerstrategy about them and I would advice you to read them, especially when you have platinum. Would take me too long to describe everything we could take against them and how to balance and what kind of ranges to use and etc.

Best Regards.