FREE $50 bankroll not given after pass the quiz!!

• kimboey
      kimboey
      Basic
      How come after i passed the quiz and now pokerstrategy told me that they are not giving me the $50 because im beginner? What the hell is this? Aren't this free $50 is for those who are new and start to learn poker to get this money to start as a bankroll? After i pass the quiz and now u tel me that i cant get the money? Why not u just change the title of this promotion as ''Free $50 bankroll to professional only''. This is really so dissappointed.
  • 14 replies
    • oblitron
      oblitron
      Bronze
      What does the message they sent you say exactly?
    • Sirfred007
      Sirfred007
      Bronze
      Originally posted by oblitron
      What does the message they sent you say exactly?

they most likely gave him the 50 Freeroll before, he busted, made a multi and the IP is tagged

best of luck

Cheers
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi kimboey,

the security team would never deny anyone because they are a beginner. in fact, many articles and videos were made in order to benefit them greatly! :)
      there must be another reason why you did not get it. if you have any questions, you can send a ticket here.

if you did fail for some other reason, there's no need to be sad. in fact, the starting capital is the least of things this site offers, if you want to improve your poker skills. there are plenty of strategy articles and videos and members here ready to help you out. :)

i hope you will stick around.

regards,
      wendy
    • kimboey
      kimboey
      Basic
      I just don't get it. Im new to pokerstrategy, my friend told me that i can have free $50 bankroll to start after passing the quiz, then only i visit to pokerstrategy.
    • oblitron
      oblitron
      Bronze
      I still want to know exactly what that message said. Could you not copy/paste it for us here?
    • kimboey
      kimboey
      Basic
      Hi kimboey,

We are sorry to inform you that your user account did not pass our ID check.

There are a number of possible reasons why this may have happened. Unfortunately information about individual ID-check cases cannot be disclosed for security purposes and the process cannot be repeated or the decision overturned even in the event of a mistake.

Our free $50 starting capital was subject to fraudulent activity in the past which put the whole idea of giving a free starting capital to poker beginners at risk. We hope you can understand our decision and accept our sincere apologies for any disappointment this may cause you.

But it's not all bad news, you still can have full access to the best of PokerStrategy.com.

We can still offer you the best cash bonuses, even more advanced strategy content and access to exclusive promotions with our fast, cheap and secure deposit offers.

With a deposit of as low as $10:
      - You can start playing poker now with no waiting time
      - You'll get all advantages of your PokerStrategy.com membership
      - You'll get an additional cash bonus up to 200% of your deposit
    • oblitron
      oblitron
      Bronze
      And from reading that you understood that you didn't get the $50 because you're new to poker?

• JohanRember
      JohanRember
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kimboey
      Hi kimboey,

There are a number of possible reasons why this may have happened. Unfortunately information about individual ID-check cases cannot be disclosed for security purposes and the process cannot be repeated or the decision overturned even in the event of a mistake.

Our free $50 starting capital was subject to fraudulent activity in the past which put the whole idea of giving a free starting capital to poker beginners at risk. We hope you can understand our decision and accept our sincere apologies for any disappointment this may cause you.

But it's not all bad news, you still can have full access to the best of PokerStrategy.com.

We can still offer you the best cash bonuses, even more advanced strategy content and access to exclusive promotions with our fast, cheap and secure deposit offers.

This explains everything quite clearly no?

Why didn't you pass the ID test? Don't you have an ID?

Send a valid ID...
    • kimboey
      kimboey
      Basic
      Yes i have an ID, but they didn't ask me to send in my ID for verification. i don't know send my ID to who.
    • Miglaske
      Miglaske
      Basic
      To me had the same problem with the passport inspection. Sends a few times, maybe a 8 photos, even a passport photo done to my face, and it still does not and will not give someone starting capital. This is what finally must do to me, that was adopted? and as I realized that I have no starting capital will not, nonsense X(
    • JohanRember
      JohanRember
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Miglaske
      To me had the same problem with the passport inspection. Sends a few times, maybe a 8 photos, even a passport photo done to my face, and it still does not and will not give someone starting capital. This is what finally must do to me, that was adopted? and as I realized that I have no starting capital will not, nonsense X(
      A passport photo on your face would most likely make them laugh... You need to send a valid ID, and if you don't pass I imagine they will have a good reason not to.

Multiple accounts?
      Same IP?
      Fraud suspicion?

PS needs to keep their registrations legit too, otherwise their reputation within the industry would be on the line.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      @ Miglaske, please refrain creating multiple posts about the same subject. Please find my response here: start capital
    • Miglaske
      Miglaske
      Basic
      From this IP is registered with my husband, but what's the difference? After all, even I sent my passport photos have made room in its face, only to see that here the same person. But it's not, someone is still not
    • slipkn6t
      slipkn6t
      Bronze
      pokerstrategy told me that they are not giving me the $50 because im beginner
      they never told you that. They told you this:
      Hi kimboey,

read it once again and this time read it more carefully, ok?
      Anyway, you didn't get free $50 - big deal. Deposit your own $50 and imagine as it was given to you by pokerstrategy. Just think of it like it's a bad and unfair variance, you will have to deal with it A LOT if you are planning to play poker. Sometimes you do everything correct but lose big pots anyway. And your profit line fall below zero even when EV profit line goes up sky high. Be prepared for that.