second free 50$ bankroll

• ProfiNub
      ProfiNub
      Bronze
      Hai, im already for a while on PokerStrategy.com and i have received once the free 50$ starting capital. i played on FTP with it, Too bad FTP is off now, i enjoyed playing on FTP, hell i think i stll have some little money in here :D , But to the point, i have received some messages about getting free 50$ on PartyPoker the problem is that i have an account there already and im afraid that i didnt used the PokerStrategy bonus code during registration, but another part of it is that i havent made a first deposit on Party Poker yet. So it is possible to gain still the free 50$ bankroll in here?
  • 11 replies
    • Sirfred007
      Sirfred007
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ProfiNub
      Hai, im already for a while on PokerStrategy.com and i have received once the free 50$ starting capital. i played on FTP with it, Too bad FTP is off now, i enjoyed playing on FTP, hell i think i stll have some little money in here :D , But to the point, i have received some messages about getting free 50$ on PartyPoker the problem is that i have an account there already and im afraid that i didnt used the PokerStrategy bonus code during registration, but another part of it is that i havent made a first deposit on Party Poker yet. So it is possible to gain still the free 50$ bankroll in here?

kimboey imo

Cheers
    • ProfiNub
      ProfiNub
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Sirfred007
      Originally posted by ProfiNub

kimboey imo

Cheers
      sorry but wtf is kimboey? o_O and aswell dont get why mods moved it in here where is noone active. i was silver but ofcourse when i was inactive im now bronze again :x
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      As far as i'm aware, you need to sign up through PokerStrategy first, wether you have depsoited or not.

In the PartyPoker Bonus guide:

If you didn't use this code when you registered, your account will not be tracked, so no $50 :(

I missed out on a 2nd Starting Capital at Party too :evil:
    • ProfiNub
      ProfiNub
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MattDenness
      As far as i'm aware, you need to sign up through PokerStrategy first, wether you have depsoited or not.

In the PartyPoker Bonus guide:

If you didn't use this code when you registered, your account will not be tracked, so no $50 :(

I missed out on a 2nd Starting Capital at Party too :evil:
      damn, thats the reply i wanted to hear even tho its a bad one :/ maybe we will receive another offers in the future
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi Profinub,

what section do you mean? there's lots of activity in Beginners boards :) and GPD as the core of any forum should ideally contain important, epic or critically useful threads. :)

on to the topic: do you already have a previous real money account at Party Poker? (real money means you have deposited/received transfer from a friend/ or basically just had real money in that account at any point in time)

smiles,
      wendy
    • ProfiNub
      ProfiNub
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      hi Profinub,

what section do you mean? there's lots of activity in Beginners boards :) and GPD as the core of any forum should ideally contain important, epic or critically useful threads. :)

on to the topic: do you already have a previous real money account at Party Poker? (real money means you have deposited/received transfer from a friend/ or basically just had real money in that account at any point in time)

smiles,
      wendy
      Not really, only the account with which i havent used the DL link from here and didnt enter the bonus code while registering unfortunely. And thats why created thread here asking about it though that it could be possible somehow..
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      as far as i know, creating multiple accounts or retracking isnt allowed. :(
    • ProfiNub
      ProfiNub
      Bronze
      just realised i have received the offer to get a 50$ first aid cash here some months ago and i just read that i have to enter the details in same month as i received the email, but since i have received that email 20.7.2011 im not able to claim it anymore or? and when i go thru the normal 50$ bankroll offers i can't enter the name here "PartyPoker account name:
      --- " thats how it looks so its okey if i just enter it in home/profile/ ? or i have to wait for another offer from PokerStrategy? sadly i have received that offer two times but i wasn't active in this time :( else i would claim it definitely.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      if you don't have an active offer, then there is nothing to claim at the moment. the offers do expire and the benefit given to other people who are interested in taking them at the time :)

however, i would advise you to send support a ticket and see whether offer can be re-activated.

crossing my fingers for you :)
    • ProfiNub
      ProfiNub
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      if you don't have an active offer, then there is nothing to claim at the moment. the offers do expire and the benefit given to other people who are interested in taking them at the time :)

however, i would advise you to send support a ticket and see whether offer can be re-activated. :)

crossing my fingers for you :)
      Well i have tried still claiming the second free bankroll but there was a technical problem so most likely its because the offer isnt active anymore.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      yea that's not gonna work. the offers expire like i said.
      it is best to contact support first by clicking on the "Help" tab on top. otherwise, you are just wasting your time.