Stack
      Hero:
      $2,06
      CO:
      $1,63
      BU:
      $1,96

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:club: , K:spade:
      4 folds, CO raises to $0,08, BU calls $0,08, Hero raises to $0,32, BB folds, CO calls $0,24, BU folds.

Flop: ($0,74) J:heart: , 8:spade: , 4:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,35, CO raises to $1,31 (All-In), Hero folds.

Final Pot: $2,40

I start thinking the AK is the worst hand of Poker (at least with 72o you don't have problem, fold pre-flop and everything fine)
  • 8 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello jeszkar,

Well, I wouldn't even CB here. Since this kind of close still hits his calling range and we can't even be sure what kind of pairs/PPs he is folding anyways. So I am Check/Folding it.

Best Regards.
    • jeszkar
      jeszkar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello jeszkar,

Well, I wouldn't even CB here. Since this kind of close still hits his calling range and we can't even be sure what kind of pairs/PPs he is folding anyways. So I am Check/Folding it.

Best Regards.
      Why not Cbet? The board isn't draw heavy, I have only one opp. also I can represent a hand.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Why not Cbet? The board isn't draw heavy, I have only one opp. also I can represent a hand.

Well, what kind of hands do you expect him to Call you with that you make to fold?
    • jeszkar
      jeszkar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz

Well, what kind of hands do you expect him to Call you with that you make to fold?
      I don't know. I have only 8 hand from him. But the only thing he can hit is the Jack. But maybe he also can have AQ, KQ or similar.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Well, you don't need hands for that but rather you must have expectations to make the CB profitable. :)
    • jeszkar
      jeszkar
      Bronze
      I still not understand. It's look a perfectly good flop to fold one-high card, not flush draw, not straight draw.

Anyway, what if I hold a big pocker pair (AA or KK) then I should call his all-in?
    • sausage646
      sausage646
      Bronze
      :coolface: AA or KK cb/fold
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by jeszkar
      I still not understand. It's look a perfectly good flop to fold one-high card, not flush draw, not straight draw.

Anyway, what if I hold a big pocker pair (AA or KK) then I should call his all-in?
      Without knowing the opponent we are calling any made hand yes. :)