Moving to Titan

• Reverand221
      Reverand221
      Bronze
      Hi,

I started to play fixed limit hold'em at partypoker. In a few days I will reach the 100$ bonus in addition to the 50$ starting money. At the same time I get my first 25$ rakeback package. My idea was to cash my bankroll out and move to titan poker for two reasons: To use the ps first deposit bonus on titan and to try my luck and skills on the young and growing fixed limit player pool at titan network.

Is there anybody, who has experience on titan's FL .25/.50 and .5/1 games? Maybe, it's harder than on partypoker?

Another question came to my mind, when I read about the uncommon "rakeback"-payments on titan. If one earns a new reload bonus e.g., could one cash out the whole bankroll and "redeposit" it immediately using the reload bonus? This thought may be complete bullshit, I am not sure..

Well, I hope you can comment my plan and/or give some advices/warnings. Thanks in advance!

Greetings from Germany,
      Reverand
  • 3 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Reverand221

Another question came to my mind, when I read about the uncommon "rakeback"-payments on titan. If one earns a new reload bonus e.g., could one cash out the whole bankroll and "redeposit" it immediately using the reload bonus? This thought may be complete bullshit, I am not sure..

Well, I hope you can comment my plan and/or give some advices/warnings. Thanks in advance!

Greetings from Germany,
      Reverand
      As a non Titan FL player I'll only answer the second part. The special PokerStrategy reload bonuses that Titan has been giving out do in fact allow you to cash out and re-deposit to get the reload bonus. They have usually been 50% up to 500 (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/Next-Specialreload-bonus-for-Titan-Poker_04505)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      and I'll answer 1st part ;)

it depends on if you play fr or sh, because from 0.5/1.0 there's usually 3-5 FR tables available on PP (and 0 from 1/2), but on Titan you can easily find 10-15 :)

it's not like better/worse players - you can find a lot of lucky fishes everywhere. But be aware about their table stats! On PP there are many tables 100+ hands/hour (on 0.5/1.0) but on Titan they are 30-60.. That doesnt mean they're more fishy - it just means they suck! After few hands you'll find out what I'm talking about . . everything is sooooo slow there :rolleyes:

so, if you prefer FR give it a try but dont transfer all money from PP as you may decide to go back very soon :D

good luck
    • Reverand221
      Reverand221
      Bronze
      thanks for your replies!