[NL2-NL10] Nl2- Q9

• Dback357
      Dback357
      Bronze
      Hello,

I know, it´s a bit loose preflop, but if I´m correct, only one card looser than the SHC.

Should I bet less on the turn to make him call with a low PP for example, or is the bet size good because of the FD? Or should I just pot control and check behind?

Thanks!

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $5,58
      Hero:
      $2

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q:spade: , 9:diamond:
      6 folds, Hero raises to $0,08, 2 folds, BB calls $0,06.

Flop: ($0,17) Q:heart: , 7:heart: , 7:spade: (2 players)
      BB bets $0,17, Hero calls $0,17.

Turn: ($0,51) 6:diamond: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0,4, BB folds.

Final Pot: $0,91
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Dback357,

Nah, everything looks like a nice hand. Not much you can do. What would you do if he Check/Raised you on the turn? :)

Best Regards.
    • Dback357
      Dback357
      Bronze
      Thanks Veriz and a good question... :)

A c/r would be quite nasty. I´d probably just fold and wait for a better spot. The question is that if I don´t want to continue if raised, should I reather skip the thin value and protection, check behind, and call a bet or bet myself if he checks on the river...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Dback357
      Thanks Veriz and a good question... :)

A c/r would be quite nasty. I´d probably just fold and wait for a better spot. The question is that if I don´t want to continue if raised, should I reather skip the thin value and protection, check behind, and call a bet or bet myself if he checks on the river...
      No, we are protecting our hand and most likely just folding if we get raised.