This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl2- Q9

• Dback357
      Dback357
      Bronze
      Hello,

I know, it´s a bit loose preflop, but if I´m correct, only one card looser than the SHC.

Should I bet less on the turn to make him call with a low PP for example, or is the bet size good because of the FD? Or should I just pot control and check behind?

Thanks!

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $5,58
      Hero:
      $2

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q:spade: , 9:diamond:
      6 folds, Hero raises to $0,08, 2 folds, BB calls $0,06.

Flop: ($0,17) Q:heart: , 7:heart: , 7:spade: (2 players)
      BB bets $0,17, Hero calls $0,17.

Turn: ($0,51) 6:diamond: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0,4, BB folds.

Final Pot: $0,91
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Dback357,

Nah, everything looks like a nice hand. Not much you can do. What would you do if he Check/Raised you on the turn? :)

Best Regards.
    • Dback357
      Dback357
      Bronze
      Thanks Veriz and a good question... :)

A c/r would be quite nasty. I´d probably just fold and wait for a better spot. The question is that if I don´t want to continue if raised, should I reather skip the thin value and protection, check behind, and call a bet or bet myself if he checks on the river...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Dback357
      Thanks Veriz and a good question... :)

A c/r would be quite nasty. I´d probably just fold and wait for a better spot. The question is that if I don´t want to continue if raised, should I reather skip the thin value and protection, check behind, and call a bet or bet myself if he checks on the river...
      No, we are protecting our hand and most likely just folding if we get raised.