selfexlude tool!

• 8 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi ArganaS,

I think the best is to contact Party Poker customer support and they will be able to tell you exactly what are your options.

Ingrid
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ArganaS
      just a question.. i used the selfexclude tools, to stop playing 2 weeks i thougt, But i excluded my self wrong.. and locked my self for ever! or is it time based?
      from having read similar threads on 2p2 i believe that you are finished with that site now....the potential legal ramifications of them re-opening it and you then losing say 50k and then taking action against them for re-opening an account that you clearly asked to be closed(mistake or otherwise) is too much to risk for them.

of course i hope there is a way round this for you.
    • viol3ta
      viol3ta
      Bronze
      You can say bb to party poker... Sorry to hear that
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      any news on this then?
    • ArganaS
      ArganaS
      Bronze
      well i have tried to contact the support and get some copy/paste answer... i guess i have to call them.. =) im going to update this as soon i get some answers. Belive im not alone about this...
    • ArganaS
      ArganaS
      Bronze
      ok.. i got some answers now!! and its nothing to do at all! and i understand why, even if its a mistake thers nothing to do about it im excluded for ever from the site..

well its always other sites im happy anyway..its my own fault!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ArganaS
      ok.. i got some answers now!! and its nothing to do at all! and i understand why, even if its a mistake thers nothing to do about it im excluded for ever from the site..

well its always other sites im happy anyway..its my own fault!
      aww sorry to hear though, thanks for the update anyway. Which site are you playing now then?
    • ArganaS
      ArganaS
      Bronze
      Pokerstars but not so often, unibet and svenska spel... and used to play at FT alot..

But im searching for something similar to party poker (i liked the layout and theme)