Bronze
      Boss $10.00 No Limit Hold'em - 4 players - View hand 1581313
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

SB: $11.03
      BB: $12.42
      Hero (CO): $14.04
      BTN: $18.60

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is CO with Q :diamond: A :diamond:
      1 fold, Hero raises to $0.35, 1 fold, SB raises to $1.10, Hero calls $0.75

Flop: ($2.25) 8 :spade: A :spade: 7 :heart: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($2.25) 8 :club: (2 players)
      SB bets $1.50, Hero raises to $3.90, SB raises to $9.93, Hero calls $6.03

River: ($22.11) T :spade: (2 players)

yeee this is weird ... I really didn't expect him having QJ actualy even though he showed some loose calls of my 3bets before ...

I thought ok he can have like KT, AQ,AJ, JJ,QQ KK slowplayed IP, AK

so some combos are bluffs because I can cbet here very often hands like 99-TT or AK, AJ (which I will definitely have in my range since he knows he showed me some loose calls of my 3bets and I'll go just for value) ...

and I just shoved I think he calls AA,KK,QQ,JJ,AQ and folds the rest :)

hmmm still not sure he was kind of mass multitabler so can I really expect some fancy play here hm?

thx,
      cya
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello KillerFishes,

Well, even if you want to bluff I mean your line doesn't make sense at all. Do you think he would ever continue on the turn with worse? Rarely. Only with Ax. So therefore it's pretty standard to bet the flop and then reevaluate further actions.

Would most likely much easier to play if we Bet the turn and then reevaluate it. I don't want to say badly but I always laugh at such a play when people pick it Checking the flop while they could easily bluff there. I mean why wouldn't you Bet right there? If you really had a bluff, wouldn't you Bet the flop?

I guess a wrong post. :(

Best Regards.