Party Poker TAF Bonus - Explanation

• LuckyDude
      LuckyDude
      Bronze
      Hi,

After watching the hundreds of new threads opened for the same reason I thought to make one small post to explain (from my own experience) how can one get his TAF bonus on Party Poker. I'll try to be as accurate as possible so everybody gets it in one step.

1. You accumulate 50$ or more on Pokerstrategy from your friends.
      2. Create a partypoker account that needs to be tracked to PokerStrategy (in case you don't have one already with the code provided here). Your username needs to be added in the coresponding field here on the site.
      3. You request for your money to be transferred on Party poker.
      4. By the time the money comes you can make a deposit using Pokerstrategy code. You need a deposit before you can take out the TAF BONUS. So, deposit (you also get a deposit bonus) and wait for the TAF bonus. In my case it took exactly one week. Form friday to friday.
      5. When the money comes in your account, since we are talking about an INTERTRANSFER AMOUNT you CANNOT withdraw in the next second. Your have to make at least 15% of the amount transferred in points. Meaning that if you get 50$ from Pokerstrategy you have to make like 8 partypoints.
      This points, believe me, can be done in half of hour, playing 3 tables of 10NL. Playing EXTRA MEGA NINJA TIGHT so you won't lose your money (in the case you want to withdraw them all :) ).
      6. After all this steps you can withdraw your money. I used MoneyBookers for deposit/withdraw. I had my money in my MB account in less then 12 hours.

I hope this post helps someone. If somebody has received TAF bonus on mansion or titan maybe they can share the experience so everybody can understand clearly what needs to be done.

@admins:
      I hope I haven't said something wrong explaining all this stuff. Thanks for the great site, the promotions and the articles.

GL!
  • 1 reply