freeroll question

• Dumbledork
      Dumbledork
      Bronze
      I won a ticket in a 1,000$ freeroll but I can't use it since I haven't deposited any money.

I also won a ticket to the second round in the rookie challenge (I think that's the name) but couldn't get to the second round. Probably for the same reason.

So what happens when I make deposit. Will those tickets be waiting in my account or will they be gone?
  • 2 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by Dumbledork
      I won a ticket in a 1,000$ freeroll but I can't use it since I haven't deposited any money.

I also won a ticket to the second round in the rookie challenge (I think that's the name) but couldn't get to the second round. Probably for the same reason.

So what happens when I make deposit. Will those tickets be waiting in my account or will they be gone?
      Hi there Dumbledork,

I've never played at Bwin so I would suggest contacting their support if your looking for quick answers ;)

Here's a link to their support

Please keep us informed as to what they say as it may be useful for other members in the future.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • moglymic
      moglymic
      Bronze
      U need to unlock the tickets that you won. U need to play some cash , sng or tournaments to generate 1 poker point to get the tickets.