MP: $20.00
      MP+1: $13.86
      CO: $20.00
      Hero (BTN): $20.00
      SB: $20.46
      BB: $35.93

SB posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.20, CO posts DB $0.20

Pre Flop: ($0.50) Hero has 7:heart: 7:club:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.90, fold, fold, CO calls $0.70, Hero calls $0.90, fold, fold

Flop: ($3.00, 3 players) 6:club: 3:club: 7:diamond:
      UTG+1 checks, CO checks, Hero bets $2.80, fold, CO calls $2.80

Turn: ($8.60, 2 players) 8:club:
      CO checks, Hero bets $6.00, CO calls $6.00

River: ($20.60, 2 players) Q:diamond:
      CO bets $10.30, fold

I think that pre, flop & turn is standard line. I decide to 2ndB on the turn becasue of his wide range.
      On the river I was a little surprised when he donks bet all in. What do you think about lay down? His AF on the flop & turn is just 1 so he could easily slowplay straight or flush... moreover look at this W$SD- very high.
  • 7 replies
    • Echoes88
      Echoes88
      Bronze
      HI!

Perfect play imo
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BGawli,

Well, lets ask it this way. :) How many worse hands do you see him paying you here? While couple of draws complete. What you gonna do if he ships? FD/SD completed. :)

Best Regards.
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      if he ships on the turn it would be easy fold...
      as you can see i folded it... so I thought that it was right but you know... I would like to know your point of view
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by BGawli
      if he ships on the turn it would be easy fold...
      as you can see i folded it... so I thought that it was right but you know... I would like to know your point of view
      Then there is no point to Bet the turn. :) He may as well ship there with just overpairs which have a FD as well in the hand or maybe even worse. :D
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      I don't understand :( where is deference ?(

here 7c7h 27.12 you recommended bet/fold on the turn against better player then in this ex.

Now we are against very bad player who can have many combination 2P so flush in this case is less probably, but when player like him donks bet on the river I don't think so he do it with not very good hand.

could you tell me when I want to play bet/fold, xb or x/call?

edit. more or less I understand. We have position on him, FD, SD completed so we can take free river and play pot control.
      What to do when he donks bet on the river for about 3/4 pot/ pot? Can we call it?
    • nipbourne
      nipbourne
      Bronze
      I'd like to bet/call turn,his range is very wide,if he had a club he would call or raise anyway.
      on the river,he could bet Q :club: X/X :club: Q,so i think i would call. :s_confused:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      where is deference

Really? You are asking such a question? One hand is clearly OOP and one is IP. And whole different boards.

could you tell me when I want to play bet/fold, xb or x/call?

No I can't tell you since there is no default line. Against different opponents we play it differently. Against different boards we play it differently and so on. If you are betting here then you are also planning to play for the stacks as I said already.

edit. more or less I understand. We have position on him, FD, SD completed so we can take free river and play pot control. What to do when he donks bet on the river for about 3/4 pot/ pot? Can we call it?

You mean like $6+? What do you expect to beat from such an opponent on such a board? Most likely I'd take into account his W$SD and overall bluffing frequency on the river if it's small then fold. :) Can't really see many hands what we beat except bluffs.