SB: $30.04
      BB: $38.00
      UTG: $20.30
      UTG+1: $36.71
      MP: $20.00
      MP+1: $88.91

SB posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.20

Pre Flop: ($0.30) Hero has 3:club: 3:heart:

fold, fold, MP raises to $0.70, fold, fold, Hero raises to $2.40, fold, fold, fold, MP calls $1.70

Flop: ($5.10, 2 players) 6:spade: J:spade: 8:heart:
      MP checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($5.10, 2 players) 6:diamond:
      MP checks, Hero checks

River: ($5.10, 2 players) K:diamond:
      MP bets $2.55, fold

just at moment I noticed that he likes C3B with KK so probably my passive line postflop is ok but let leave my notes about this player. What do you think about betting on the turn after his 2x check?
  • 6 replies
    • Echoes88
      Echoes88
      Bronze
      i would only bet the turn if i bet the river as well, beacouse hi might call u with AQ-AK type hands, I can see a lot of call with those hands in 3bet pots

Against that opp id call pre, we have IO
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BGawli,

Preflop: What's the idea of 3betting here? You practically have the position and can easily play postflop. Don't even see any reason why I would go for 3bet.

As played
      Postflop: People always ask like what they should do postflop but you should already ask yourself why do you 3bet in first place preflop? And what you gonna do postflop with such a hand not what should you do on the turn. ;) Ask yourself what kind of range does he have on the flop? You can't really represent much different on the turn with your 33, if you had a hand it would already Bet the flop.

Best Regards.
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      are you serious with that you are asking me about 3B preflop?

most of case I play with PP fit or fold, so this play is EV-. I don't have to explain about it because I feel a little stupid explaining you stuff which you know...

I would like to know how to play low PP in 3B pot on the flop when I don't hit set?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      I am asking cause you find not to understand what you should do postflop. :P And neither I don't see why it should be a problem to Call vs MP to set mine? How can that be -EV?
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      so he is reg, good player, of course I can see few leaks in his game, you too, I'm sure of that but let leave it. Let say he is good reg...

ok I started using low PP to 3Betting because I had very low 3B range from LP something like 3%. Now in this month I have 6.76- BTN and 5.54- CO so I'm more tricky and hard to read and when I have premium hands player will pay them of.

I saw the video... playing PP in blind war... and when reg steals the best play would be fold or 3B depend on this fold to resteal stat.

I think it very similar situation. By Cold Calling we have to hit set to continue the game. It will be hard to pay of his overpair, probably after our RR on the flop he would fold his OP. I don't want to count who many time we will be against better set. He is reg not bad player. Against bad player of course I would just call and try to hit set because more often we will overplayed his OP. I hope you understand my point of view.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Nope, you ain't on a blinds. :D Why do you want to widen up your range with PPs which are in long run still able to play profitable even with Call and being IP, especially on those smaller stakes.