[NL2-NL10] NL2- TT against preflop push

• 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Dback357,

Against his stack you can easily even Call with TT as well. :) Shouldn't be a huge problem while there is already some dead money in pot. Before asking me what should be the range be, try to guess always yourself and then I will say either it's to loose or tight. But right now it seems to be too tight.

Best Regards.
    • Dback357
      Dback357
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Before asking me what should be the range be, try to guess always yourself....
      Good advice, thanks! :) I´ll try to do that. I downloaded your equity calculator, and according to that, we need roughly 40% equity (rake already included). According to Equilab, I have 40.28 against this range: JJ+,TsTc,AQs+,AQo+. The situation is nearly the same, if I substitute AQo and AQs with 99. So TT should be a call if he is capable of pushing AQ or 99.

He basically 4bet pushed, and he is an unknown, so I would put him reather on a strong range.

99+, AQ+ ?

Against this range, our calling range should be TT+, AK.

What do you think? :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Such a guy can easily even push wider range, maybe include even worse PPs and worse Ax hands as AJ/AT even. Depends a lot on the opponent.

So something similar as you pointed out can be the calling range of ours but ain't a must, passive approach is always good and avoids the variance.