[NL2-NL10] KJ line

• Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      Hand converters gone weird but on the flop he raised to $0.32

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.04 BB (6 handed) - Party-Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB ($5.32)
      UTG ($6.20)
      MP ($5.42)
      CO ($4)
      Button ($14.92)
      Hero (SB) ($5.10)

Preflop: Hero is SB with J, K
      3 folds, Hero calls $0.10, 1 fold

Flop: ($0.16) 8, K, 4 (1 players)
      Hero bets $0.13, Hero calls $0.19

Turn: ($0.48) 4 (1 players)
      Hero checks, Button checks

River: ($0.48) A (2 players)
      Hero checks, Button bets $0.68, Hero calls $0.68

Total pot: $1.84

When he raised on the flop i thought id call and re evaluate the turn, plus as i had the back door flush draw i had some equity if i was behind, when he check behind on the turn after raising the flop i was putting him on a missed flush draw when he bet the river.

Looking back he could have still missed his nut flush draw and hit the ace, should i have check folded, bet folded, or taken another line on the river?
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Castle93,

Really hard to use the hand here, use next time the converter I advice you, weaktight one. You don't play with any tracking software?

What's the preflop action? But postflop if he min-raises then Calling is fine, although I wouldn't Call it on river anymore when he over-bets there. Not worth hero-calling without even knowing the opponent.

Best Regards.
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      ill have to start using elephant, this hasnt happened before, yu can probably tell from my previous posts that my hand converters gone horrible, and i agree with you 100%, horrible call on the river