Any Obvious Leaks?

• Slurpee
      Slurpee
      Bronze
      15K hands in, as you can tell I didn't do that great in my first 10K but I really put together my strategy in the last 5K and managed to recover all my losses and make a small profit. any obvious leaks here that i should work on before i get to NL10? any input is appreciated

graph:

Overall stats:

positional stats:

Also 6 tabling at NL5 FR if that helps.
  • 9 replies
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      Of the top of my head VPIP is huge from all the positions, but especially the blinds. You're donating money by calling too much from the blinds.

If you fold the SB and BB every orbit, you'll get -5, and -10 bb/100, compare it to your numbers, and see the difference.
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Difference between VPIP and PFR is way too big.. Raise more, call/limp less.
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Originally posted by bjela
      Of the top of my head VPIP is huge from all the positions, but especially the blinds. You're donating money by calling too much from the blinds.

If you fold the SB and BB every orbit, you'll get -5, and -10 bb/100, compare it to your numbers, and see the difference.
      Actually you get -50bb/100 in sb and -100bb/100 on the BB.

As for the OP, way to passive preflop and probably postflop, no regard for position, and your WTSD is kinda high.
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      don't limp
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MatejM47

As for the OP, way to passive preflop and probably postflop, no regard for position, and your WTSD is kinda high.
      Lol at what the hell was I thinking :f_mad:

Thanks, obviously, you're right...
    • Slurpee
      Slurpee
      Bronze
      thanks guys i will consider all the things you tell me, and hopefully i can crush these limits shortly.

unfortunately my HEM and PT3 trials both ran out, and i don't have the funds to buy them right now.

is elephant completely free? is it a good alternative for someone that cant afford HEM or PT3.
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze

Wait, what? I'm confused. How can you get -100bb from BB by playing only 100 hands? It's like you are putting one BB in every hand! Is bjela saying that as sarcasm or are you both right and I'm wrong?
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Krishjanis

Wait, what? I'm confused. How can you get -100bb from BB by playing only 100 hands? It's like you are putting one BB in every hand! Is bjela saying that as sarcasm or are you both right and I'm wrong?
      You put in 1bb every hand in BB so your winrate if you always fold from BB is (-100bb) /(100 hands).
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Now I got it. The 100 hands are all played from BB, there are no other positions in those 100 hands.
      Thanks.