Stack
      Hero:
      $2.35
      UTG2:
      $1.53
      CO:
      $12.35

0.02/0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:diamond: , K:club:
      UTG2 calls $0.05, 3 folds, CO calls $0.05, BU folds, Hero raises to $0.30, BB folds, UTG2 calls $0.25, CO calls $0.25.

Flop: ($0.95) Q:spade: , T:heart: , T:spade: (3 players)
      Hero checks, UTG2 checks, CO checks.

Turn: ($0.95) J:heart: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.68, 2 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.95
  • 2 replies
    • Jimanyjerk
      Jimanyjerk
      Bronze
      My point of view:
      I'd feel betting bigger here would be good because it's kind of a strong hand or no hand board. I think the only hands that would call to a smaller bet are Qx with a weak kicker. If they have a big hand the money will probably go in the center anyways, but bigger betting makes it easier to shove on the river and get called due to better odds.

Well played either way, can't fault it :)

Garet
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jimanyjerk
      My point of view:
      I'd feel betting bigger here would be good because it's kind of a strong hand or no hand board. I think the only hands that would call to a smaller bet are Qx with a weak kicker. If they have a big hand the money will probably go in the center anyways, but bigger betting makes it easier to shove on the river and get called due to better odds.

Well played either way, can't fault it :)

Garet

Yes I agree with Garet, I would bet bigger than 68cents to protect my hand

Best regards,
      Gerv