CO ($5)
      BTN ($1.10)

Dealt to Hero A:spade: Q:spade:

Hero raises to $0.16, fold, fold, fold, CO calls $0.16, fold, fold, fold

FLOP ($0.38) Q:club: 8:club: 2:heart:

Hero bets $0.28, CO raises to $0.76, Hero folds

CO wins $0.88

Villain is 12/10/6 3b/ AF 20/ 460h
      Post flop sample has 10 hands, never folded to cbet. Aggression: 12f, inf t, inf r
      I had no reads, altough I saw him making some spewy moves afterwards. At the moment I thought he had a set, maybe protecting from flushdraw... Should have called and reevaluate on the turn or was it good? I kinda have mixed feelings, I think I'd call if the board was rainbow, he has no need to protect, he doesn't want to scary me, so set probably just calls; but I guess he could try to build up the pot on the flop... I'm really not sure, what do you think?
      Thanks
  • 3 replies
    • KillerFishes
      KillerFishes
      Bronze
      Hey man,

If I read these stats well and he has really 20Af??? I'd snap shove.
      Otherwise actualy drawy boards (fd) are bluffed more often as the raiser has usually high fe + even If you call he has the fd.
      That's why he has even some fds in his range. Still we dont know his tendencies so it's fold. Even though it can seem weak. We are oop and after our check he can so often bet again his bluff-but he doesnt have to. That's why I'm more inclided to fold on the flop unless his AF was really 20.. ;)
      Cya
    • Paaaaaaaaaulo
      Paaaaaaaaaulo
      Bronze
      His AF is really 20. 12 on the flop, inf on turn and river, although I don't have it on the HUD, just posted for analyses.
      If it was later on the session I'd probably play it differently, since I saw him shove oesd and 2nd pars; but then again we are deep so do I really want to shove on the flop?
      Thanks for you opinion.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Paaaaaaaaaulo,

With AF we usually don't do much in those spots. Raise CB is the question here? But usually against maniacs no way I am folding here, so I'd just 3bet and get it in. No point to Call it either and play our hand OOP.

Best Regards.