bronze SHC

• 6 replies
    • BDL
      BDL
      Bronze
      Worked for me on .10/.20 then I switched to SH at .25/.50 so I dunno about anything harder than the absolute micros :P .
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BDL
      Worked for me on .10/.20 then I switched to SH at .25/.50 so I dunno about anything harder than the absolute micros :P .
      Which SHC? I mean the new one, I doubt you just started playing FL10c/20c if you're platinum :D

Anyway, I was thinking is it maybe better for higher limits, since everybody tightens and then you should loosen up?
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      Oh you mean that one that was recently translated from the german forum, I don't use it because I don't play FR but I can imagine much of those extra charts like limping from SB etc. is quite good to know.
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Yeah, but I find some things kind off weak. Like if you're MP3 and UTG limps in then you should raise A8o. Isn't that a little loose? I mean the hand has little potential, even if you get an A on the flop it's a big chance that you're behind to a stronger kicker. The only good thing is if you get A and 8 on the flop, but that is unlikely.

Basically I see the problem in having to fold a lot of top pairs because of a suspection of a TPTK. I mean it would be pretty expansive to call down every top pair-weak kicker to the river in a FR game.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      A8o sounds like a mistake because even firstin it's A9o. You can ask about it directly in the article. :)

EDIT: Just looked at the chart. You read it a bit wrong. You only limp A8o. All hands on the left are calling hands and on the right are raising hands. I don't like that but FR players are weird anyway. :D
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Ups, yeah it's A9o, my bad :rolleyes: You don't even call A8o, because it's not in the first in chart.

But still I find it a bit loose in places, but I like the calling from SB.