frozen account for no reason

• MIStrZZZ
      MIStrZZZ
      Bronze
      Hello

around 3 weeks ago my account was locked for outgoing transactions. I sent them my bank statement and ID scan on 23rd of December. After that (12 days ago) i received this mail from MB:

Dear ZZZ,

Thank you for your email.

Protecting your personal and financial data is of high priority for us, that is why we have temporarily disabled certain transactions as a precaution measure.

In order to have your account reinstated, please change your primary email address and password following the steps below:

- To change your email address simply login to your Moneybookers account and go to: My Account > Profile > List of email addresses > Manage > Add, insert your new e-mail address and disable the old one.

- To change your password simply login to your Moneybookers account and go to: My Account > Profile > Change Password. It is recommendable that your password should be unique for Moneybookers and not used for any other internet accounts.

Actions are required for your personal safety. More information on the issue is available in our Terms and Conditions accepted upon registration, Article 6 - "Keeping Your Moneybookers Account Safe".

I did what they told me and responded a day later with:

Hello

I changed my main mail address and password and still nothing changed. Please unlock my outgoing transactions.

then a day later (10 days ago) I received this respond:

Thank you for providing the necessary details.

We are pleased to inform you that your account has now been reinstated and you may take advantage of the services we offer at your convenience.

Should you have any additional questions, concerns or comments, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team.

After that I waited 2 more days and sent this:

Hello

My account is still locked for outgoing transactions. Please fix it..

and had no reply whatsoever. And again I tried to contact MB again 4 days later (4 days ago) with:

Hello

Can you please inform me when will my account be unlocked? Is there anything I can do to speed up this process?

and received respond in Polish that if everything will be correct my account will be unlocked in 2 working days and 3 days passed without any result, confirmation or response. What should I do? I tried to contact MB through the phone, but it's never possible, I only receive automatic message that "this number is not receiving calls at this time" or similar. Please help! ?(

ps. If I'd get response from MB employer, could you also please promote me to VIP? I just found out that I deposited over 4.000€ since 1st December to several poker merchants (although I found out about the winter VIP promo just now and I clicked to participate in it just a sec ago, so I'm not sure if I'm eligible anyway)
  • 11 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      hey MIStrZZZ,

Thanks for adding on Skype.

I've asked Natalia, our key account manager to come take a look at this case :)

Ingrid
    • MissNatalia
      MissNatalia
      Bronze
      Hejka Mistrzu!

I forwarded your details now to Skrill and they promised to move the support so you can get help very soon! Let me know tomorrow please if you hear nothing back yet by then.

Pozdrawiam,
      Natalia
    • MIStrZZZ
      MIStrZZZ
      Bronze
      hey :)
      I received 2 responses: one of them told me to change my main e-mail again, and the other told me to change my password again. I did those things less then a week ago. How hilarious is that. Is this the new MB policy to change e-mail address and password twice a week to increase security of an account?
    • MissNatalia
      MissNatalia
      Bronze
      Hi,

So I spoke to them and I am aware of possible security reasons so you will either have to contact them directly or keep changing what they require from you.

BR,
      nat.
    • MIStrZZZ
      MIStrZZZ
      Bronze
      yeh.. perhaps i will not receive my rakeback to from the last month due to those false security reasons, since i changed my e-mail address.. ridiculous
    • Tudazul
      Tudazul
      Bronze
      (off topic) I saw in you profile that you are polish. Did you play Starcraft?
    • MIStrZZZ
      MIStrZZZ
      Bronze
      yep, #1 polish starcraft player reporting in :)
      actually your citation of Alan Schoonmaker (whoever this guy is) works for me, I got very good results and I usually want to get maybe not even, but I'd rather play for 12 hours straight than leave the tables without money won :)
    • Skrill
      Skrill
      Bronze
      Hi Mistrzzz,

we're sorry about the bad experience you had and just contacted you via PM so we can solve this issue.

Skrill
    • Heave112
      Heave112
      Bronze
      Im sorry for what happend, contact Skrill and talk to them asap phone support is best.
    • MIStrZZZ
      MIStrZZZ
      Bronze
      Wow the exact same thing happened to just now again and after googling it I realized that I was the only one with that problem on pokerstrategy so far!! What the fuck?! Can someone please help me reinstate my account?... Trying to call customer service of Skrill Poland for like 20 minutes and it says all the time that a number of people waiting to connect with consultant is 1 (I guess that's me) and I'm continuing to wait. I guess they are not even available, because nobody would be talking for 20 minutes straight to customer service... Gonna wait 20 more min and try to get to UK representatives... Would be very helpful if again some Skype support helped me in that case... It's quite stressful since I have a huge part of my roll there... I guess I will have to try calling them on Monday, even tho they clearly state that they're working on Sunday. https://help.skrill.com/en/ContactSkrill

edit: ok I was able to contact them through international number and it seems that I will be able to reinstate my account.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey MIStrZZZ,

That is indeed good news. :f_thumbsup:

Cheers :f_drink:

Laz