$50.00
      CO:
      $50.50
      BU:
      $50.75
      SB:
      $50.00

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Q, Q.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $1.50, 2 folds, BU raises to $5.00, 2 folds, Hero raises to $12.00, BU raises to $50.75, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $12.75.

Villain almost instantly shoved when i 4betted... confusing
      Villian 18/15/3.8AF, 5% 3bet over 924hands any other stats i should pay more attention to?
  • 2 replies
    • PickoCro
      PickoCro
      Platinum
      Personally i d always 4bet/call here... Even if he d only push KK+, AKs, AKo, you have 46% equity so this is +ev to call (not to mention although less likely he could have aq, jj, 1010 or maybe even a bluff, who knows).

If you think you re opponent is extremely tight (which judging by his stats he isn t) you could just call the 3 bet and reevaluate on the flop, but playing qq oop in a 3bet pot sucks and i don t think anyone would recommend it... After the 4bet it s an easy decision, you just can t fold.

Also one thing i noticed (i could be wrong here), usually people wait a few seconds before pushing aa or kk, but snappush ak (probably because they want you to think they have aa or kk and want you to fold cause they don t want to flip against your pair)...
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PickoCro
      Personally i d always 4bet/call here... Even if he d only push KK+, AKs, AKo, you have 46% equity so this is +ev to call (not to mention although less likely he could have aq, jj, 1010 or maybe even a bluff, who knows).

If you think you re opponent is extremely tight (which judging by his stats he isn t) you could just call the 3 bet and reevaluate on the flop, but playing qq oop in a 3bet pot sucks and i don t think anyone would recommend it... After the 4bet it s an easy decision, you just can t fold.

Also one thing i noticed (i could be wrong here), usually people wait a few seconds before pushing aa or kk, but snappush ak (probably because they want you to think they have aa or kk and want you to fold cause they don t want to flip against your pair)...
      +1
      I also think you see mostly AK, so I´d 4-bet/call there with QQ

best regards,