[Application] $ 15 stt's Ko turbo

• sirilidion
      sirilidion
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

I am selling action in 50 games of $ 15 stt's KO turbo and maybe more sets of 50 games depending on how many people are intrested in more.

I am selling 50 % of the action with a MU of 1 % or 1.01 * $ 375 = $ 378,75
      - minimum stake is 5 % or $ 18,94
      - winnings will be transfered shorty after after I finish the last of these stt's to the account that tranfered the stake
      -please give me feedback afterworths in the feedbackthread also if you didn't agree the way I did this staking so that I may improve on this in future stakingdeals.

Staking will only be possible through playertransfers on Stars after:

- posting for what amount you want to stake me
      -adding me ( if not done already ) to your friendlist on the communitytool
      - conforming the stake though pm

- I wil start playing after I accepted your stake and the all the funds have been transfered
      -there will be a reservelist if all the action is sold. people on the reservelist will get the chance to stake for these 50 games is the original stakers hasn't transfer the funds at least 1 hour before the tournament. Otherwise people on the reservelist will get the first chance to buy action of the next 50 games.

stakerslist
      10% for totte1992: $ 37,88

funds received

reservelist

feedbackthread
  • 4 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze

Originally posted by sirilidion
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

I am selling action in 50 games of $ 15 stt's KO turbo and maybe more sets of 50 games depending on how many people are intrested in more.

I am selling 50 % of the action with a MU of 1 % or 1.01 * $ 375 = $ 378,75
      - minimum stake is 5 % or $ 18,94
      - winnings will be transfered shorty after after I finish the last of these stt's to the account that tranfered the stake
      -please give me feedback afterworths in the feedbackthread also if you didn't agree the way I did this staking so that I may improve on this in future stakingdeals.

Staking will only be possible through playertransfers on Stars after:

- posting for what amount you want to stake me
      -adding me ( if not done already ) to your friendlist on the communitytool
      - conforming the stake though pm

- I wil start playing after I accepted your stake and the all the funds have been transfered
      -there will be a reservelist if all the action is sold. people on the reservelist will get the chance to stake for these 50 games is the original stakers hasn't transfer the funds at least 1 hour before the tournament. Otherwise people on the reservelist will get the first chance to buy action of the next 50 games.

stakerslist

funds received

reservelist

feedbackthread

Quoted For reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS
    • totte1992
      totte1992
      Bronze
      i take 10% :)
    • sirilidion
      sirilidion
      Bronze
      I am running so hot at the moment I already won like over $ 400 since I posted the reqeust for staking and so I already have enough bi to play the 15s. Sorry, totte it seemed no one other then you was concident enough to stake me :( . fruktfuff could you close this thread?
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      closed as requested