part of downswing?

• ulairiiii
      ulairiiii
      Bronze

I know sample is size is nothing but i would like to discuss here somethings.THis is from 9 man sng.I analyzed most of my hands and 85% of them are right played.I mean depending the circumistances most of them were +EV pushes.Unfortunately i went into bigger hands.Even when i pushed AQ i was called from AK and when i called AK in the most cases i was coinflipping even if the villain there would be pushed atc.This is why my graph is screwed imo.I would like to know if anyone experienced something like that with his graph even if he is winning player
  • 3 replies
    • MilanBurdych
      MilanBurdych
      Bronze
      U answered it yourself partly - the samplesize is really really really super small. U cant judge anything from it, believe me.
      And there are many aspects of bad varience in game - not only u dont flip, u also run into the top ranges of your opponents and there s also card distribution - when u are card dead, u r card dead - so bot the EV and the green line can go down even tho u r playing fine. But again - this sample is nothing. Not really a downer. If u will struggle few hundred or thousand game thn we can talk more and analyse. So - grind few thousands and only thn u can analyze and judge...
    • ulairiiii
      ulairiiii
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MilanBurdych
      U answered it yourself partly - the samplesize is really really really super small. U cant judge anything from it, believe me.
      And there are many aspects of bad varience in game - not only u dont flip, u also run into the top ranges of your opponents and there s also card distribution - when u are card dead, u r card dead - so bot the EV and the green line can go down even tho u r playing fine. But again - this sample is nothing. Not really a downer. If u will struggle few hundred or thousand game thn we can talk more and analyse. So - grind few thousands and only thn u can analyze and judge...

thx
    • KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze
      Post some hands + stack sizes.

Just from what you wrote I can sense maybe that you don't shove with a wide enough range and wait for big cards to shove or aren't picking the right spots to shove.