10 kg of problems with pp

• martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      First i time i made the deposit, i was promised a bonus of 30 days clearing time. When i then deposited it said 15 days. But then the support was fine and i got what i was promised right away.

Then when i wanted to cashout, i got an Technical error. Contacted support, and was told it was because i did not had registered my cpr, which i actually just did right before i contacted them. Then i got told i was going to wait. Then i waited and waited, contacted live chat support again, where i was told they havent heard of me having an Technical error???? so there again, after explayning for the 2. time, i waited until i went a little mad because of the shit with that cashout. Contacted livechat and went beserk, copy pasting other players exp with the site, and then i got RIGHT away my cashout.

Well thats that. Then i wanted to make a new deposit to clear the new bonus, which i was promised was 0.2 times the deposit pr slap, of 10 slaps:

MARTIN: Hello, could you please give me the DANMARK2012 bonus example on points pr increments if we say i deposit 100$. So that i get an example of the increment on 10$ - on how many points i need for that.
      MARTIN: ;D
      Chandana: Thanks for the confirmation.
      MARTIN: ?
      Chandana: I will have to check with the concerned team about this. Please wait while I do this for you.
      MARTIN: could be nice, if u represent 3 examples, if they isnt direct proportional.
      MARTIN: Like 50, 100 and 200 $
      Chandana: Thank you for staying online.
      Chandana: DANMARK2012 is a Release Restricted Bonus which is 100% up to kr 3,000.00 DKK
      Chandana: The bonus will be released to your account balance in 10 slabs.
      Chandana: To release each slab of 10% - kr 3,000.00 DKK, you need to earn Loyalty Points = .2 times the bonus amount on PARTYDK Poker
      Chandana: And the bonus will expire in 60 days from the date you claim it.
      MARTIN: so, 100$ deposit, will require 500p
      MARTIN: 50 every slap?
      MARTIN: or only 100$ is 200 points?
      MARTIN: points = .2
      Chandana: Can you tell me how much is $100.00 in DKK?
      MARTIN: is that 2 times the deposit amount. or 0.2 which is 5 times
      MARTIN: about 550
      MARTIN: ~
      Chandana: It is 0.2 times
      MARTIN: so 100$ * 0.2 = 20 points
      Chandana: Yes, you are correct.
      MARTIN: for the HOLE BONUS? ;D
      MARTIN: or pr incremens
      Chandana: Its for each slab.
      MARTIN: okay
      MARTIN: thx
      MARTIN: so 200 points, for 10 slap. The hole bonus
      Chandana: Yes, you are correct.
      MARTIN: perfect'
      MARTIN: thank you for the help.

So here she is saying that the DANMARK2012 bonus is requiring 200p for a 100$ deposit, 20p pr slap of 10$ each.

Here is my bonus:

Amount released
      0,00 $
      Delivery method
      10 installments of 8,01 $
      Release 1 - 8,01 $
      Released in 10 equal installments of 8,01 $. Each installment is issued when:

92 Standard Points on PartyPoker Denmark

So now i got a fucking bonus needing 920 points for a 80$ bonus. WTF.

Contacted live chat support, but then i get the message, sorry we wont help you, contact partypoker.dk and send them a mail.

Then i did, and still has not got any answer. So what the FUCK? Anyone else had similiar problems with PP?
  • 5 replies
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      And now, when i try cashout with skrill, it says i have to deposit with skrill first?
      WTF!!!!!! I just did that for the bonus im complaining about.

This is one sick full tilt site...
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Hallo!

It is on many sites the same. First you have to deposit with skrill, before you can cashout. Most times you have to verify your acc too.

The other point with the Bonus: For a normal bonus, you have to earn 80 points per $10 I think.

Are you sure it is 92 PPs or 62? Have you look on the Party side, where you can read about the conditions of the bonus?

I have found one site: There is written, that you need 4000 PP for the hole bonus. In this case 3000 DKK. I think 3000 DKK are nearly $500? So you would need this 80 points per $10. But I am not able to read the original text in danish, i have used the google translater.
    • shehanshah
      shehanshah
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Silicernium
      Hallo!

It is on many sites the same. First you have to deposit with skrill, before you can cashout. Most times you have to verify your acc too.

--->
      WTF!!!!!! I just did that for the bonus im complaining about.

I'm sure one of the moderators will help you in this matter. Or just make a TICKET here. GL.
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      So the new bonus i got, on behalf of the new year, and to compensate for the ugly danish client with no support, is actually just even more worse than an original bonus?
      This is copy paste of the bonus req:

Amount released
      0,00 $
      Delivery method
      10 installments of 8,01 $
      Release 1 - 8,01 $
      Released in 10 equal installments of 8,01 $. Each installment is issued when:

92 Standard Points on PartyPoker Denmark
      Expiry date
      58 days - 06-Mar-2012

Cant find anything else about the bonus except my copy/paste above.

But i do feel cheated upon, for making such another deposit, with such a horrible bonus. If you are grinding micro (which i am) i cant be possible to get much more than 3-5 points aday. And that is when im playing 4-7 hours 18 tables.

Will i also be able to get help with the bonus, if i send a 'ticket' from this site, and will it go quicker.
      Now i have waited unacceptable long on a response to my mail, since livechat support wont help my anymore, because of newyear regulations, and dk client.
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Good morning martinemem,

I've sent you a new ticket regarding your PartyPoker deposit query, to view your ticket please click here.

If you require any further assistance please notify me by replying to your ticket.

Happy grinding!