This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Newbie question about SSS bankroll management vs partypoker

• trzewia
      trzewia
      Bronze
      I wanted to start my online poker adventure with the SSS strategy, got my free $50 deposit od partypoker.com and found out the minimum amount to take to the NL10 table was $3 instead of the $2 found in the basic bankroll management chart for SSS. How do I modify the chart?
  • 5 replies
    • Bunn3yB0y
      Bunn3yB0y
      Bronze
      Play MSS instead.
    • trzewia
      trzewia
      Bronze
      Does it mean I can not ever play SSS there? I really like the SSS for its simplicity and would prefer to stick with it for the time being.
    • slipkn6t
      slipkn6t
      Bronze
      I've played 10k SSS hands at partypoker on nl2 in October. The profit graph is like \/\/\_/ => don't play SSS with 30bb.
    • JohnDoe1313
      JohnDoe1313
      Bronze
      Hey Trzewia,

listen to the guys. The strategy is developed for playing with 20bb, so I am afraid you cannot play SSS at Party. Check out MSS. It's awesome, believe me ;)

Also, even though you have bankroll for NL10, I recommend to start at NL2 till you will be familiar with the basic stuff if you have a lack of experience.
    • Jimanyjerk
      Jimanyjerk
      Bronze
      I've also had success with MSS, I'm only working on a 5.5k hand size but it's a good way to enter poker. You might not be able to do anything about playing SSS my friend :( .

MSS is good because it's still a relatively simple set of charts (compare it to the BSS chart :P ) and it will help teach you more about playing post-flop.

Good luck!
      Garet