This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] sh 25 KQ OOP 4 way pot

• DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($25)
      BB ($34.15)
      UTG ($21.67)
      UTG+1 ($41.19)
      CO ($10.67)
      BTN ($23.37)

Dealt to Hero K:diamond: Q:heart:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.50, CO calls $0.50, fold, Hero calls $0.40, BB calls $0.25

FLOP ($2) K:spade: 4:heart: 6:club:

Hero bets $1.50, BB raises to $3.25, UTG+1 folds, CO folds, Hero calls $1.75

TURN ($8.50) K:spade: 4:heart: 6:club: 7:heart:

Hero checks, BB checks

RIVER ($8.50) K:spade: 4:heart: 6:club: 7:heart: T:heart:

Hero checks, BB bets $30.40 (AI), Hero folds

BB wins $8.08

Villain is an aggressive fish, npt so many hands though

Without any specific reads is folding ok ? I thought it's one of the situations where calling might be a slightly EV decision or a hugely negative one so I opted to fold.
      The problem with that is that I look like having a very weak hand so no sane opponent would expect to get value from me with a huge bet so, given that, can I put him on bluffs like the majority of the time ?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

b/f yourself 4$ on the river. he may easily call you down with kx and you dot give him option to make overbetsize shove which you can basically never call when flushdraw completed.

Also I think he would usually gives up on the river so you don´t induce much by checking river

Best regards,