How to get sleep schedule back to normal?

• Mikus8
      Mikus8
      Silver
      Hi everyone
      At normal working days I have to get up at 07:40 which was completely manageable. But now on holidays my sleep schedule has been turned completely upside down, today I woke up at 19:40, I dont know what to do other than grinding all night and then going back to bed probbably at 5 or 6 in the morning just to repeat the same process tomorrow. There is 3 days left until end of holidays and I really need to get my sleep schedule back to normal, any suggestions?
  • 9 replies
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BergsM
      Hi everyone
      At normal working days I have to get up at 07:40 which was completely manageable. But now on holidays my sleep schedule has been turned completely upside down, today I woke up at 19:40, I dont know what to do other than grinding all night and then going back to bed probbably at 5 or 6 in the morning just to repeat the same process tomorrow. There is 3 days left until end of holidays and I really need to get my sleep schedule back to normal, any suggestions?
      I usually stay up all night, stay awake all the next day and go to sleep at like 9/10pm, and hey presto! your sleep pattern is forcibly shifted back to normal.

Be prepared for a whole day of feeling like a total zombie though :p
    • Leito99
      Leito99
      Bronze
      you can't really wake up early so instead stay up later..

its definitely easier

so instead of going to sleep at 6am just stay up grinding or whatever else till like 6pm then being tired you'll sleep about 12 hours till 6am..

i often mess up the schedule (like it is now) but do that to fix it for college when i have to attend lectures
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      In a similar way, you canjust ignore it and go to work like a zombie; believe me, a day or two as a zombie and you'll collapse into your routine very quickly!

Oh and worrying about it only makes it worse! :)

Regards,

mal.
    • Mikus8
      Mikus8
      Silver
      Thanks guys
      Zombie mode it is, im just hoping it wont impact my results much.
    • shehanshah
      shehanshah
      Bronze
      lol seems like jan217 knows his stuff ;) !! I usually do this fucked up thing as well and it really works:D
    • speculator87
      speculator87
      Bronze
      You can try using some chemical substance. I had the same problem with schedule sleeping, but i used natural (and legal) medicine. And now everything is ok
    • Civilnl
      Civilnl
      Bronze
      Allot of coffee and just try to last till 9~ ish the next evening.
      You'll feel like crap for a good while but its the fastest way in my experience.
      Good luck! :f_biggrin:
    • matel17
      matel17
      Bronze
      Yea what Jan said. Stay up for a night so you'll get to sleep the day after at the time you have to.
    • Mikus8
      Mikus8
      Silver
      i stayed awake for 27 hours then slept for 18hours and woke up on sunday 16 o clock, on sunday night i just couldnt fell asleep at all, i had a good rest but techinally no sleep at all
      now i'm forced to normal sleep schedule and it's manageable, sucks to wake up but hey, when it doesnt? :D