No points from Poker770 nor PokerStrategy

• boum98
      boum98
      Bronze
      I played Cash $.01/$.02 games several hours during the last 6 days and received a total of 1.3 points from Poker770 and none from PokerStrategy.

I should have at least 30 points from Poker770 and 40-50 from PokerStrategy.

Have you heard of a problem?
  • 10 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey boum98,

I just checked if we're missing any reports coming from Poker770 and all seems fine. You're account is also tracked :) so the glitch must be somewhere in the matrix.

I'll report it and get back to you tomorrow. Have a nice evening and sorry about this.
      Ingrid
    • boum98
      boum98
      Bronze
      Hi Ingrid,

The past 2 days seem to be normal. My points have increased to 5.55 from Poker770 and 20 bonus from PokerStrategy. Also, I have 47.25 points from last month for a total of 52.8 points shown from Poker770.

My Poker770 account shows 186.95 points. That is a 134 points difference with the PokerStrategy status. Something went wrong during the first 5 days of the year.

Boum98
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi boum,

Thanks for the detailed post. I'll look into this tomorrow from the office and get back to you.

Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      didnt forget about you, still checking.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I'm back! :)

You have earned less that 1SP on the 1st and 3rd Jan which is why you have no bonus StrategyPoints for those days.

At Poker770 you get 5SPs per $1 in rake. So you will need to have generated $0.20 in rake to get 1SP. If you think you generated that much or more on those days you can send me some proof and we will look into it.

my email address is below :heart:
      Ingrid
    • boum98
      boum98
      Bronze
      Hi Ingrid,

Thanks for looking into my problem.
      I agree that my time spent playing during the first 3 days of the year was limited but I have since received more than 200 point on my Poker770 account which translated into 15 SP + 60 BP in my PokerStrategy account.

I thought that Poker770 points were credited to PokerStrategy SP on a 1 for 1 basis but it looks more like 1 to 10 ratio. What is the conversion ratio?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      No problems, I also asked one of my colleague to come explain this a little bit better!
    • DtotheC
      DtotheC
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by boum98
      Hi Ingrid,

Thanks for looking into my problem.
      I agree that my time spent playing during the first 3 days of the year was limited but I have since received more than 200 point on my Poker770 account which translated into 15 SP + 60 BP in my PokerStrategy account.

I thought that Poker770 points were credited to PokerStrategy SP on a 1 for 1 basis but it looks more like 1 to 10 ratio. What is the conversion ratio?
      Hey Boum,

We dont usually look at the StrategyPoint to Loyalty Points ratio, since it is based on rake. So for example, I would say for $1 paid in tournament fees at Poker770, I would be awarded 22 Poker770 points. I would also say that for $1 rake or fees, I get 5 Strategy Points.

I wouldnt however say that for 1 Strategy Point ($0.20 rake) I get 4.4 Poker770 points (22/5), even though technically it is correct (for tournament fees).

Ultimately I cant give you an exact answer for cash game. How the Poker770 points are allocated changes depending on your limits, table size, rake caps etc. So you could earn between 10-20 770 points per $1 rake, which is quite a broad range!

So overall, you will get 22 770 points per $1 you pay in tournament fees. You will get about 16 (an average) 770 points per $1 rake on cash game. For every $1 you pay in rake or fees you will be credited 5 strategypoints.

Hope that helped ;)
    • boum98
      boum98
      Bronze
      Hi DtotheC,

Thanks for the added info on rake and strategy points. I have no problem with this.

My only question is: If I received 200 points in the Poker770 room, how many PokerStrategy points will I receive? I currently received 15 PokerStrategy points. Is this correct or is the conversion matrix incorrect?

Boum
    • DtotheC
      DtotheC
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by boum98
      Hi DtotheC,

Thanks for the added info on rake and strategy points. I have no problem with this.

My only question is: If I received 200 points in the Poker770 room, how many PokerStrategy points will I receive? I currently received 15 PokerStrategy points. Is this correct or is the conversion matrix incorrect?

Boum
      The best I can do is offer an estimation, because of what I mentioned before about the Poker770 points depending on play styles, table size, limits etc.

If we say you get an average of 16 Poker770 points per $1 rake, then we can work from there.

So we say 200/16 = $12.50 rake generated.

You get 5 SP per $1 rake, so 12.50 * 5 = 62.5 StrategyPoints.

This assumes your Poker770 points come from generating rake and are not bonus points from depositing etc

If you have only received 15 SP from us, then you will only have raked $3 (15/5). It is likely that you have got bonus points from Poker770 (to take you up to the 200 you mentioned, for depositing most likely) or we havent been given the correct rake figures by Poker770 and therefore havent credited you with the correct amount of SP, although we tend to pick up on it when it happens.

But yep, we dont match Poker770 points to StrategyPoints. So generally if you ask how many strategy points does X amount of Poker770 points equal, we will only be able to give you an estimate due to the variables in the Poker770 point allocation method.

I would suggest that you look at your Poker770 account and see if you can find a breakdown of how you got your points. I believe there is the functionality in their client to get this information. If not, I suggest speaking to their support to find out where your Poker770 points came from.

Sorry I couldnt be of more help mate!