How many Filipinos are here?

• 19 replies
    • Duane317
      Duane317
      Bronze
      Hey! I'm Filipino. Kamusta? Sadly I hardly know any Filipino playing here too... :(
    • prinstripe
      prinstripe
      Bronze
      Just doing fine. From specifically where are you in the Philippines? Hope we can meet Filipino members here too.. What site are you playing at?
    • RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      uhh,I'm in philippines does that count ?
    • prinstripe
      prinstripe
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RMB
      uhh,I'm in philippines does that count ?
      I accept (lol), what's your nationality?
    • Duane317
      Duane317
      Bronze
      I live in Quezon city and i play at mansion.. well, I want to try out other sites but I cant seem to find ways of transferring money.
    • prinstripe
      prinstripe
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Duane317
      I live in Quezon city and i play at mansion.. well, I want to try out other sites but I cant seem to find ways of transferring money.

I'm from Mindanao. Mansion is nice but unfortunately its hard for us cash-out. I just accumulated mostly 600MCP so far, a little far from 1000MCP. Goodluck Duane and my fellow Filipinos here. Kaya natin to!
      Go Philippines!
    • Duane317
      Duane317
      Bronze
      Yea, thats what I'm actually trying to figure out now... how to cash-out my money. If u know how, pls tell me. Its sad that mansion doesn't have paypal :( let me know how u cash-out thanks!
    • prinstripe
      prinstripe
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Duane317
      Yea, thats what I'm actually trying to figure out now... how to cash-out my money. If u know how, pls tell me. Its sad that mansion doesn't have paypal :( let me know how u cash-out thanks!

Sad to say you can't cash out money until you make your first deposit. Just give me your ym ill try to help you until I can or just invite me at this princejunel_sevilla@yahoo.com

Regards,

Prince
    • Duane317
      Duane317
      Bronze
      Are you serious? I have to deposit first? hmm... does the $50 pokerstrategy capital count as "depositing"?... anyway ill to this figure this out, thanks
    • prinstripe
      prinstripe
      Bronze
      That's the mansion policy. Pokerstrategy starting capital is not a 'deposit' but a 'bonus' and aside from that you need to accumulate 1000MCP for the withdrawal. Regarding the withdrawl, if you will deposit from moneybookers then you can withdraw ONLY using that method. I already talked to the supports several times. I'M SERIOUS.
    • Duane317
      Duane317
      Bronze
      I think I've accumulated 2200MCP already... and yeah, thanks for the info. It was really useful. ;)
    • prinstripe
      prinstripe
      Bronze
      YW, and congrats your doing good. Just try to approach me if you have any prob.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      woohooo! another filipino here. also live in QC. duane where you? i live near UP Diliman unless i'm at work in manila. i play at fulltilt.
      hey rmb i think i played you one time in FTP. im not sure if it was you but it had the letters rm and said philippines beside ur name. how do YOU withdraw money?
      hehe its funny, we're all just playing poker but we have no idea how to get the money anyways. i think FTP considers it a deposit because i dont think i can get any first deposit bonuses there anymore. Titan does not even let u play on site because they do not cater to our part of the world.
      i think pwede mag-withdraw via check although it has accompanying charges. dont really plan to withdraw until i have a really big BR.
      i can easily deposit via credit card though but dont really want to do so bec what if i cant withdraw ever???
    • prinstripe
      prinstripe
      Bronze
      Hi purple,
      Do you play at the Filipino Poker Tour Freeroll at pokerstars? The reason why we are unaware regarding the withdrawal method mainly because online poker is not popular here.
      I don't have any idea about the withdrawal method at FTP. Regarding the question IF you can withdraw ever, my answer is simple; They accepted Filipino players therefore there is no reason that we can't withdraw at all.
      Goodluck at the tables.
      Regards,
      Prince
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by prinstripe
      Do you play at the Filipino Poker Tour Freeroll at pokerstars?
      i didn't know there was such a thing!
      kelan?
    • prinstripe
      prinstripe
      Bronze
      i didn't know there was such a thing!
      kelan?[/quote]Last 3 weeks ago, I guessed. The top finisher won a ticket for the Live Filipino Poker Tour Tournament worth $1,250 held on April 2. It ends up more than a week.
    • Duane317
      Duane317
      Bronze
      Hey purple, im always at katipunan too; im an admu student... but actually, i live in the sta mesa area. Well, me too, i still dont know how to withdraw... although im getting some ideas on how to get my money at mansion. Its kinda difficult given that i dont know anyone who plays online poker, but i think if i make a really big bankroll, i would be motivated enough to find ways of getting it :D

Goodluck to you!
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      ahh... have a lot of friends in admu. but i was fr UP :)

galing! 3 tayo! well good luck to you guys... may our bankroll grow bigger than our smiles :D balitaan nyo ko.
    • prinstripe
      prinstripe
      Bronze
      galing! 3 tayo! well good luck to you guys... may our bankroll grow bigger than our smiles :D balitaan nyo ko.[/quote]Sure! We will update you.... :D

I guess there are more than 400 Filipino online poker players. :rolleyes: