This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] [SH] NL10 A9o - 12-01-05

• Echoes88
      Echoes88
      Bronze
      Hi!

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($17.05)
      Hero ($10)
      UTG ($9.90)
      CO ($3.22)
      BTN ($2.12)

Dealt to Hero 9:diamond: A:heart:

UTG calls $0.10, CO calls $0.10, fold, fold, Hero checks

FLOP ($0.35) 9:club: 3:spade: 2:diamond:

Hero bets $0.25, UTG raises to $0.50, Hero ?

UTG is a fish, besides that he is unknown.
  • 3 replies
    • KillerFishes
      KillerFishes
      Bronze
      aaaa I don't like this man ...

I will deffo iso him :) just raise, raise .. he will call you with much worse and yep you're oop but still ... your hand is soo good :)

Check is missing value 100% :)

Cya
    • johnbeattie85
      johnbeattie85
      Bronze
      I prob wouldn't isolate. Yeah you can get them to call with many worse hands pre.

But from a strategic perspective, most of the time you are on the flop OOP with no hand vs calling stations. You will have to make very marginal cbets or just c/f. I dont think the times you make top pair A9 vs A3 outweights this.

I would isolate against one player, because then there is more chance you can get folds pre or post, and also more chance your Ax or 9x holds up.

As played, I think he is raising the flop with some sort of 9x a lot, and would 4bet smallish for value.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Echoes88,

Not worth to overplay our hand, just Call while it's a freeplay pot. There are worse 9x hands in his range.

Best Regards.