Hello 2012

• FruitNinja
      FruitNinja
      Gold
      A great 2012 to everyone!

So how was 2011 pokerwise for me? Definitely NOT good. Will post some highlights and lowlights for 2011. But first, how to load an image?

Here goes a trial image of Baguio City, the summer capital of the Philippines as they say, the city of pines, a city on top of a mountain (some 4500 feet above sea level, temperature about 18C average).

ehhh, I don't see it....

trying direct link:

I think I did it... but now copying this thread to the blog it belongs, should have clicked post reply, not new thread... :)
  • 3 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Use ImageShack to upload pictures and then post them here using the "Forum Code" they give you :)

I see you're already using ImageShack, if you want to Use the [IMG] Tags like you have, you need the "Direct Link" but you can only get it through signing up for Free Registration.

Or try TinyPic
    • FruitNinja
      FruitNinja
      Gold
      Originally posted by MattDenness
      Use ImageShack to upload pictures and then post them here using the "Forum Code" they give you :)

I see you're already using ImageShack, if you want to Use the [IMG] Tags like you have, you need the "Direct Link" but you can only get it through signing up for Free Registration.

Or try TinyPic

Thanks Matt for the input!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Welcome to our blogs section :) and Happiest 2012!