Bad actors calculatem & genius

• ELEVEREL
      ELEVEREL
      Bronze
      These bozos are not honoring their commitments. Do not expect anything from them. Do not waste your time and money. They are taking payment and not delivering licence codes. Their support mailboxes are not available and they do not respond to repeated requests. WANKERS!
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Obviously I can't really comment on anything that isn't a partner of or associated to PokerStrategy.com, but I'm sure members will appreciate hearing of your experiences ELEVEREL. Hope you are able to get it all sorted soon.

As a general rule always try to check out the credentials of a company/product prior to purchasing. A quick internet search, reading other customer reviews and recommendations from friends already using products are always useful.

Have you checked out the PokerStrategy.com tools section? is there anything there that can help you bearing in mind that all the own branded software is provided free of charge to all of our members.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Slurpee
      Slurpee
      Bronze
      why would you even waste your money on that software?

i thought it was against the rules to use it on cash tables and your account will be banned.

if you paid with your CC/Debit, or even paypal, file a chargeback and you will get your money back.

then take that money and spend it on a nice software, like PT3 or HEM2 if you don't have it already :) And if you do! Be a nice guy and buy it for me hahah