NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($29.20)
      BB ($20)
      UTG ($33.79)
      Hero ($30.64)
      CO ($21.10)
      BTN ($20.63)

Dealt to Hero J:heart: J:diamond:

fold, Hero raises to $0.80, fold, fold, fold, BB raises to $2.60, Hero calls $1.80

FLOP ($5.30) 5:diamond: 2:diamond: 2:heart:

BB bets $2.60, Hero calls $2.60

TURN ($10.50) 5:diamond: 2:diamond: 2:heart: 2:spade:

BB checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($10.50) 5:diamond: 2:diamond: 2:heart: 2:spade: 9:diamond:

BB checks, Hero checks

What do you think about the call?

vs AQ+, QQ+ I have 43% and I need 34% for breakeven if there was not postflop action. Is this enough? He also has low cbet on turn, so he stops bluffing, then I just need to call one street mainly. But I don't know, he might want to bluff on river on scare card, so might be the case that I will need to call. But there is not many scare cards for me on the river.

Also I could hit a set and take his stack.

On this flop if he cbets with all of his 3bet range, I have 50%. If he skips cbet with AQ, then I still have 39% so I get odds to call his cbet if we don't take into account bluffs on turn and river.

I don't bet the turn and river because he will not call with overcards anyway and TT probably is not in his range, he should not tunr that into a bluff.
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

pf call is fine. JJ is too strong hand to fold pf.
      Since he checks turn I´d bet 5$ for value. He may sometimes c/c with AK and he may sometimes also 3-bet with TT

Also I think you have best hand 100% on the river, so if you don´t think he would call Ax hands 5$, then bet 1-2$. That might easily also induce bluffraises from worse hands

best regards,