Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($24.52)
      BB ($9.70)
      UTG ($31.17)
      CO ($29.56)
      Hero ($20)

Dealt to Hero K:club: A:diamond:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.60, SB raises to $1.90, fold, Hero calls $1.30

FLOP ($4) 6:diamond: T:spade: 6:heart:

SB checks, Hero checks

TURN ($4) 6:diamond: T:spade: 6:heart: 4:diamond:

SB bets $2.90, Hero calls $2.90

RIVER ($9.80) 6:diamond: T:spade: 6:heart: 4:diamond: J:heart:

SB checks, Hero checks

24/17/6 86 hands

I guess I should just 4bet/push vs SB. Weaker hands will not call, but I am not deep, so I will get a flip or imediate profit, or even PPs will fold if those 3bet, because I don't have stats whats his fold to 4bet, how light does he stack off.

As played:
      on flop he checks on such dry board, my thinking - its a trap - he wants that I would bluff in position, so I don't bluff. Or he just thinks I will not fold anyway on such dry flop so does not cbet. Don't know how to interpret this.

Now, as I showd weakness on flop, he might think that I don't have a hand and make delayed cbet with the trash with which he made 3bet preflop, so I call.

I don't try to bluff river, because its either a trash, or ma made hand which will not fold. Unless a small PP, but small PPs should be not that often maybe.

Edit:
      but on the other hand - why should I 4bet and turn my hand into a bluff practically. At first I should 4bet with trash and create an image that I can 4bet lightly, and only then 4bet/push with AK. And AK hasmuch value against his worce aces, so calling 3bet now I think is better.
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

people usually 4-bet/call AK that spot, since then they can easily 4-bet bluff with wide range and they don´afraid calling shoves. You can also mix it up calling pf, but I´d prefer mostly 4-betting against aggressive players, since they might easily call oop with worse hands and I take back initiative. if you call ip with AK you likely have to make moves anyway postlfop to show there profit.

Bets regards,