Poker 777 points vs strategy points

• 3 replies
    • acetbfish
      acetbfish
      Bronze
      I think that 20 poker770 points are about 1$.So,20 poker770 points are about 5 strategy points.I hope this was helpful :)
    • jagershock
      jagershock
      Bronze
      thanks

You'll receive the $50 in five steps at $10 each

When deciding to receive your free $50 at Poker770, the $50 will be released into your account in five increments of $10 each.
      You'll receive the first $10 immediately. You then have to play at least five $1 tournaments or play a few hundred poker hands within the next 7 days to release the next $10.
      The exact requirement is: every 7 days you can earn a new $10 payment. In order to qualify for a new $10 payment you have to earn at least $0.50 in rake or tournament fees. Rake is the house's cut which is taken from every pot played at a cash game table. Usually it's around 5% of the money in the middle.
      Now from the above it's saying that I'll get the full $50 bonus if I generate $2 in rake ($10 immediately and another $10 for each 50c in rake), but if I generate say $3 in rake in the first 7 days but no more after that would I get the full $50 or only $20?

i.e. do I have to generate 50c in rake every week or can I generate $20 all at once?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jagershock
      thanks

You'll receive the $50 in five steps at $10 each

When deciding to receive your free $50 at Poker770, the $50 will be released into your account in five increments of $10 each.
      You'll receive the first $10 immediately. You then have to play at least five $1 tournaments or play a few hundred poker hands within the next 7 days to release the next $10.
      The exact requirement is: every 7 days you can earn a new $10 payment. In order to qualify for a new $10 payment you have to earn at least $0.50 in rake or tournament fees. Rake is the house's cut which is taken from every pot played at a cash game table. Usually it's around 5% of the money in the middle.
      Now from the above it's saying that I'll get the full $50 bonus if I generate $2 in rake ($10 immediately and another $10 for each 50c in rake), but if I generate say $3 in rake in the first 7 days but no more after that would I get the full $50 or only $20?

i.e. do I have to generate 50c in rake every week or can I generate $20 all at once?
      Hi jagershock,

As stated above, you will release the bonus in weekly steps. So each week you must generate at least .50c rake and the next payment will be made. Each payment is paid 7 days after the last as long as you have generated the required .50c.

You can rake as much as you like in any given week, but you will still only release $10 each week.

Don't forget, if you make a $100 deposit, the whole $50 amount (or whatever you have left to receive) will be paid into your account straight away.

Best regards,
      Gary