i get no points for getting tracked here,...

• 5 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi there,

what settings do you mean and which room? have you ever received a point from playing there, or were you getting them then it suddenly stopped? you should be getting points if your account is tracked properly.
      an account is tracked if you use our download links/codes to create a new account with any affiliated poker room. if you have done so, and havent received points, pls send a ticket to support by clicking on the Help tab on top of this page.

please note that just inputting a username from an old account (or having a previous play money account on Pokerstars) which you created via another site's link will track you to them and not to us. best to clarify also, you can email the poker room to inquire which site you are affiliated with. we credit points based on information they send us.

hope we sort this out soon,
      wendy
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Hey Matt, hows it going?

I've sent you a new CS ticket regarding your StrategyPoints. You can click here to access your ticket.

Please reply to you ticket and I'll be happy to help you.
    • matthiasvanlandeghem
      matthiasvanlandeghem
      Bronze
      Well clearly i've just fild in my screenname, and that's why i thought i was linked i guess,...

srr for the problem guys, but tx for the help.
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by matthiasvanlandeghem
      Well clearly i've just fild in my screenname, and that's why i thought i was linked i guess,...

srr for the problem guys, but tx for the help.
      No worries, you're welcome. Why not open a new account at a different poker room? As well as receiving StrategPoints, you'll also receive a fantastic first deposit bonus! For a guide to our affiliated poker rooms simply click on the link below:

The Best Online Poker Bonuses!!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      If you unsure which poker room to join, just let us know your game type/limits you play/how many tables,hours you play and what you're looking for i.e. bonuses, rake race etc... and we'll suggest the most optimal room for you ;)

Ingrid