Registered but no Strategy points

• terranigma
      terranigma
      Bronze
      Hey, i signed up on william hill with Pokerstrategy.com, but so far i have got no strategypoints. i asked William Hill support, they said i am confirmed registered over pokerstrategy.com (whats the shortversion anyway of this site?? ps.com??^^), but pokerstrategy says i am not.
      could it be, even i am fairly sure to use the link form here, that i did go directly to william hill and signed up, and put the pokerstrategy code in. so what would that mean???

greetz
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi terranigma,

Let's see if we can figure this out then. How long have you set up your William Hill account?

Have you entered your William Hill player alias here (This is the nickname you have at the tables)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • terranigma
      terranigma
      Bronze
      cant really type in my user ID, all i see is that:

This poker room has never reported any StrategyPoints for this account. If you are tracked to this room via PokerStrategy.com and have played with real money, please contact our customer support.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi again,

If you haven't been in contact with our support team already I suggest that you do immediately and they will do their very best to sort this out for you.

Best wishes,
      Gary
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by terranigma
      cant really type in my user ID, all i see is that:

This poker room has never reported any StrategyPoints for this account. If you are tracked to this room via PokerStrategy.com and have played with real money, please contact our customer support.
      Hi terranigma, I've sent you a new CS ticket regarding your William Hill account, please click here to view your ticket.

If you need anything else, you can let me know by replying to the ticket.