mr. Busto

• NGtpoker
      NGtpoker
      Bronze
      Hi, i just wanted to ask if there is an another opportunity of getting new 50 bucks, becouse i went busto on PartyPoker. My friends doesnt play poker, and they say that they dont want to (???) so is there any way?
  • 21 replies
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NGtpoker
      ...My friends doesnt play poker, and they say that they dont want to...
      What does it have to with your story?

Edit: Aah, you mean TAF program I assume.
    • carusel
      carusel
      Bronze
      yea many got bust and wanted to receive the capital again, my account got closed with 200$ in it and i had to start all over again with my own money, you can't get the 50$ again
    • RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      i believe the friends are in need of using the account too, to earn points.
    • NGtpoker
      NGtpoker
      Bronze
      Originally posted by carusel
      yea many got bust and wanted to receive the capital again, my account got closed with 200$ in it and i had to start all over again with my own money, you can't get the 50$ again
      aww.. well i guess ill have to find an another site then.
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Why don't you just deposit? If you really want to learn to play profitably you will get your money back anyway. I deposited after losing my 50$ and I got my deposit back within a week. You just have to learn, that's all ;)

PS: Could somebody remove the bunnys!!! Ester is over :P
    • carusel
      carusel
      Bronze
      i used them all :) but only on PS I started winning and now I play with my own money
    • NGtpoker
      NGtpoker
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dippy19
      Why don't you just deposit? If you really want to learn to play profitably you will get your money back anyway. I deposited after losing my 50$ and I got my deposit back within a week. You just have to learn, that's all ;)

PS: Could somebody remove the bunnys!!! Ester is over :P
      well i dont want to deposit, i have deposited to various other poker rooms and it ended badly :( . and now if ive learned to play, i dont want to deposit
    • ancha666
      ancha666
      Bronze
      If you lost a couple of starting bankrollz why do you think you won't lose another one? :D
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ancha666
      If you lost a couple of starting bankrollz why do you think you won't lose another one? :D
      Khm... I lost a couple of starting bankrolls before I came to Pokerstrategy, but made it all back with a profit here.

@NGtpoker: If you think you learned something here don't be afraid to deposit, if you didn't, then I agree with ancha666.
    • NGtpoker
      NGtpoker
      Bronze
      becouse i deposited like 10 bucks when i deposited.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello NGtpoker,

As already stated here, it is not possible to receive new starting capital - except through our Tell-a-friend program. Our main offering is that of a Poker School and if you apply what we teach - you can become a winning player.

Since you went broke on the same day you received your starting capital you obviously did not follow our strategy and instead played way above your bankroll. Bankrollmanagment is very important (which is also why a 10$ deposit will get you nowhere) and a key aspect of being a succesful poker player.

No matter which way you decide to take for your next step - I can only recommend not only reading about, but also actually applying the things we teach here :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hello NGtpoker,

As already stated here, it is not possible to receive new starting capital - except through our Tell-a-friend program. Our main offering is that of a Poker School and if you apply what we teach - you can become a winning player.

Since you went broke on the same day you received your starting capital you obviously did not follow our strategy and instead played way above your bankroll. Bankrollmanagment is very important (which is also why a 10$ deposit will get you nowhere) and a key aspect of being a succesful poker player.

No matter which way you decide to take for your next step - I can only recommend not only reading about, but also actually applying the things we teach here :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
      Agreed

To sum up:
      1.Depositing 10$ is throwing money away
      2.You have to keep learning
      3.How the hell could you lose the entire 50$ in one day!?
    • NGtpoker
      NGtpoker
      Bronze
      well, i played NL10, and i actually won some bucks first. then the next day i just started making horrible plays (and had some beats). ill guess ill have to talk with my irl friends to get that 100 bucks.
      and yes i quite realized that depositing ten bucks is throwing money away.
      but am i right that my friend has got to have 5k strategypoints if i want the 100 bucks X( ?
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      You get 10$ for him having 15 points, another 15$ for 100points and another 75$ for 5000points.

Taf is a really cool thing, but my refereed friends for example are a bunch of retards, so it depends on who you bring to the site.

And if anyone of my TAF is reading this:
      PASS THE DAMN QUIZ ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • NGtpoker
      NGtpoker
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dippy19
      You get 10$ for him having 15 points, another 15$ for 100points and another 75$ for 5000points.

Taf is a really cool thing, but my refereed friends for example are a bunch of retards, so it depends on who you bring to the site.

And if anyone of my TAF is reading this:
      PASS THE DAMN QUIZ ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      well my friends are a bunch of retards too.. ill bet if i give them the link and they pass the quiz they will go busto even faster than me :D . so ill just collect money for a proper deposit and read some of the articles and so on.
      thanks for help anyway :)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      For NL10 Big Stack Strategy you need atleast a $200 Bankroll which is why we advise our players to start with the shortstack strategy or fixed limit until they have a proper bankroll for playing as a big stack. With 5 stacks you can quickly go broke even if you play very well (and are unlucky).

Take your time, read the articles, browse the forums, improve your theoretical knowledge, and go at the tables again when you are ready for them ;)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • NGtpoker
      NGtpoker
      Bronze
      well yeah, i wanted to play NL5, but the tables were full and there was only few NL5 tables.
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NGtpoker
      well yeah, i wanted to play NL5, but the tables were full and there was only few NL5 tables.
      :D :D :D wtf That's quite ironic, the tables are never full!
    • NGtpoker
      NGtpoker
      Bronze
      :D partypoker has very few NL5 tables btw