This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl10 Sh Jj Blind vs blind

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($10.22)
      Hero ($10)
      CO ($9.74)
      BTN ($9.99)

Dealt to Hero J:diamond: J:spade:

fold, fold, SB raises to $0.30, Hero raises to $1.10, SB raises to $2.50, Hero raises to $10 (AI), SB calls $7.50

25/25/8, steal from SB 33 (9), steal total 38, 56 hands

I could easily just call to play this in position. But remembered that in blind vs blind situations I can be ore agresive, so 3beted. But vs AK, QQ+ I am doing so bad. But he steals loose, so maybe he might think I want to 3bet bluff him, so he can 4bet light.

Edit: btw - if he only goes broke with that tight range, then I can 3bet with lots of trash. But without info I don't 3bet him with trash because I am not sure that he won't play back. So if I cannot 3bet with trash, then I can 3bet for value with JJ.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

BvB should be fine and ain't a mistake. He seems to be also stealing a lot. I don't much about the opponent and wasn't on a table hard to give an exact play. But of course folding to the 4bet might be too weak if you also were 3betting him in early hands.

Best Regards.