This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

HUD problem on elephant

• Alkemic
      Alkemic
      Bronze
      Hi guys.

I installed Elephant on my pc today but the HUD system want work on my poker room(Party Poker).
      The other Elephant tool work good, he remember the hands that I play, the players I meet... everything, but he doesn't show me the other player's parametres on the poker table.

please help me.

ps. -my poker room is party poker
      -i've the english version
      -i've the last version of elephant
      - i play cash game
      -the other elephant tools work good
  • 3 replies
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey Alkemic,

please make sure that your handhistories are imported properly. Open up the import site and check the imported hands / not imported hands. Check the configuration site for your automatically configured import folders.

Also, make sure to start PokerStrategy.com Elephant and PartyPoker with administrator privileges.
    • Phoenix2104
      Phoenix2104
      Bronze
      I have the same problem. Everything else works fine except for the HUD, not even the test HUD option.
      I use an old laptop with 1.6 GHZ speed and less than 1 GB memory, could that be the reason I can't make the HUD work?
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey Phoenix2104,

I have no immediate solution for you but try uninstalling PokerStrategy.com Elephant and install the latest version from here: http://elephant.pokerstrategy.com