Facebook Real Cash Poker

• ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Not sure if there is a Topic, but I keep hearing more and more about it.

What are your thoughts?

If it does happen, I can see myself moving alot of my Bankroll over there, and i'm pretty sure alot of you will be doing the same? ;)

All these Zynga players that think they are the next big thing, paying our bills? Ooohh :D
  • 20 replies
    • groobie
      groobie
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MattDenness
      All these Zynga players that think they are the next big thing, paying our bills? Ooohh :D
      I've got one in my home game. I love cleaning em out :D
    • fuzzyfish
      fuzzyfish
      Bronze
      Dream on, nowadays everyone solid at Zynga. Nothing but Belorussian TAGs.
    • bmfbpi
      bmfbpi
      Bronze
      if something like this happens, this will be the second BOOM of online poker. it will be huge
    • Paaaaaaaaaulo
      Paaaaaaaaaulo
      Bronze
      Will be the boom of online fish and the only reason I'd join lamebook.
    • Heave112
      Heave112
      Bronze
      lol these zynga poker players thinking they are pro, then they come to my home game and lose all their money typical :D . They live in their own little happy world.
    • nativehero2007
      nativehero2007
      Bronze
      thats where i started and im still a fish
    • JimC6
      JimC6
      Bronze
      Hope this happens I flopped quads 2 hands in a row on there, it's the only place I seem to ever run good.
    • KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JimC6
      Hope this happens I flopped quads 2 hands in a row on there, it's the only place I seem to ever run good.
      Thats Zynga..its play money, the games are supposedly rigged so there are action flops.

If FB enters the cash poker market you can bet that they'll incorporate a proper RNG.
    • lynius
      lynius
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KozakFB
      If FB enters the cash poker market you can bet that they'll incorporate a proper RNG.
      That would be subject to audit on the first day (and pass).
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I also play Zynga but the field is though :s_cool: :D I def know how to play but felt like an alien at the tables! :D
    • Mikus8
      Mikus8
      Bronze
      They always give me gift chips (with OMG UP TO MIRRION CHIPS INSIDE) but there are always 100 or 500 play chips :D it seems that this is beacause I havent sent requests to play to any of my friends or posted some shit on my wall..
      However if the do open real money games I would make a deposit there and probbably feel like this
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      It would be pretty epic if/when it launches could be just what poker needs at the minute
    • JonikoP
      JonikoP
      Bronze
      I have a feeling this is much further off than people think. I'm guessing there will be a political/tabloid outcry (even here in the UK where online gaming enjoys a very favourable status).

I have a feeling this could push the UK into regulating/taxing which has pros and cons.

But then I'm a pessimist...
    • albertkasper2012
      albertkasper2012
      Basic
      Is this true that in Facebook you can win a Real Cash Poker?
    • fuzzyfish
      fuzzyfish
      Bronze
      Originally posted by albertkasper2012
      Is this true that in Facebook you can win a Real Cash Poker?
      ZOMG first the iPads and now this? Somebody pinch me!
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Dont get to excited, its not like every zynga fish is going to deposit 10k the next day to spew around mid and high stakes. Most people who want to play for real monies already do that on the current sites. So i doubt there's going to be another boom and games as soft as a few years back.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MatejM47
      Dont get to excited, its not like every zynga fish is going to deposit 10k the next day to spew around mid and high stakes. Most people who want to play for real monies already do that on the current sites. So i doubt there's going to be another boom and games as soft as a few years back.
      +1, I can't see play money players depositing huge amounts. If they do it would be most likely $10-20 and that will go on one table until busto :D

Back to play money the following day.

IMHO.
    • shane0878
      shane0878
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      +1, I can't see play money players depositing huge amounts. If they do it would be most likely $10-20 and that will go on one table until busto :D

IMHO.
      I kind of agree but there are over 7 million people online playing zenga poker EVERYDAY :f_o:
      If only a very small percentage of them put that $10 or $20 dollars on, even only once, it's still alot of money to chase.

Here's where i got that figure, if it's incorrect please correct it.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by shane0878
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle

IMHO.
      I kind of agree but there are over 7 million people online playing zenga poker EVERYDAY :f_o:
      If only a very small percentage of them put that $10 or $20 dollars on, even only once, it's still alot of money to chase.

Here's where i got that figure, if it's incorrect please correct it.
      True, tbh, I didn't know there were that many players. That's an incredible amount for sure.