Worst EVER

• Azzory
      Azzory
      Basic
      What is this shit, you didn't pass the identity check, bullshit, and you can't retake it or discuss why?.. What a scam, promise 50$ start capital, and requires to see your personal numbers, then give you some bullshit about you not passing and "sorry this decision is permanent".
      WARNING!!
      This Site is A SCAM!! Taking your personal papers/numbers/cards GIVeS NOTHING in return! Stay AWAY! It is merely a SCAM!
  • 11 replies
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      U mad?
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Sorry you failed the ID Check.

You're obviously angry about this but due to past occasions some users have taken advantage of the Free $50 so strict rules have been set up to make sure it does not happen again, sadly this means some New members may get rejected as a result unfortunately.

I can assure you this site is not a Scam, as I have received the Free $50 myself. Thousands of users would also not visit here regularly if this was a Scam, You're just one of the unlucky ones i'm afraid :(

There is still plenty for you to take advantage of here, the $50 is just a minor Hiccup! Strategy Guides, Videos, A Beginners School & Hand Evaluation by Coach's; all for Free!

Hope you stick around :)
    • Mikus8
      Mikus8
      Bronze
      i wish all scammers made people millionaires
    • Azzory
      Azzory
      Basic
      Originally posted by BergsM
      Ye this doesn't sound like a scam no... sigh...

What I do not get is why you can't simply explain the REASON one got rejected? I mean how does this involve any risk?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Azzory

What I do not get is why you can't simply explain the REASON one got rejected? I mean how does this involve any risk?
      Hi Azzory,

Sorry to read you failed the ID verification process. Shame this happened but at the end of the day we are not going to release the information as to why you failed in order to protect our verification process from future fraud etc.

The $50 starting capital is only a drop in the ocean in comparison to what we offer here at PokerStrategy.com

With a small deposit to a tracked account you are opening your world to tonnes of educational content aimed to all poker players - from beginners to pros.

- Strategy articles for all game types and variants
      - Video coachings for all game types and variants
      - Live coaching for all game types and variants
      - Hand evaluation forums

You name it, you'll find it here.

To sample our video content, here's a link containing 270 videos available FREE to you as a basic member!
      There is a lot more to PokerStrategy than $50!

The ball is in your court now :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze

If they told every declined applicant "Why" they failed, then eventually it would be pretty simple to crack the system.
    • taavi1337
      taavi1337
      Bronze
      Hi there and welcome to our community!
    • Azzory
      Azzory
      Basic
      Yea right... Telling me after I've passed your "quiz" given you my personal information, that oh by the way we aint gonna give you what we promised however feel free to buy our products.... Or "feel free to use any of the content on the website as a registered user, we just keep ur information to ourselves, which actually we would have never needed for yout o use this" We appreciate your udnerstanding, and please be quiet while [Edited by HollyMichelle] ... regards poker strategy...

You SCAM people into thinking that you actually want to give them a nice offer, then when te user have given you what YOU want, you reject the user and refuses to give him what you promised, "however" The user can still buy acces to all the content on the website which benefits you. Or the user can still use all the free content at the website, and hopefully not be curious to why he gave you his personal information, such as picture ID.
      And you got the nerves to say that this isn't a SCAM?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Azzory,

Whilst I understand that you are upset I hardly believe you need to swear in order to get your point across, therefore I've edited your post above.

PokerStrategy.com delete all sensitive information, once it has been processed. So I can assure you, your personal details are not at risk and probably already have been deleted once the verification process was completed.

Let me make it clear that you do not have to purchase anything here in order to retrieve access to our educational content, unless you are from the United States of America.

You have a few options.

We offer similar free bankrolls on certain Poker rooms.

Free $7.70 at Poker770
      Free $8 at 888Poker
      $20 for Twenty at PKR

Please note there are specific terms and conditions to the above bankrolls which are visible on the links above.

You could also build a bankroll by playing in our exclusive freerolls at many of our partner rooms. Please [URL=http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/Exclusive:-D aily-Freerolls-Weekly-Depositors-Freerolls_40547/]click here[/URL] for the details

You can also deposit your own funds and track yourself to one of our partner rooms and earn Strategy points by playing on their tables. A fellow moderator also failed the ID check and he is still here, helping this wonderful community out.

I'll ask you to be calm when posting on our forums. We have well over 5.5 million users and 1.6 million of those have received our $50 capital.

I can assure you once more that PokerStrategy.com is NOT a scam but a wonderful community and I am sure you will see that if you stuck around.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      If you think about it how can we scam you by you showing us a picture of yourself? We don't have your bank numbers or credit card numbers so cant take your money and after the ID check is passed or failed we delete them anyway the security team obviously aren't going to tell somebody why they failed because that means they can just create a new account a little differently and get a lot of free $50's

PokerStrategy.com makes money by you guys passing the quiz and actually giving you money they make money from the rake that you create at poker rooms so the more you play the more money for the company so its in their best interest to pass people anyway, you can read more about the PokerStrategy.com business model here:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/businessmodel/

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask me and il help you out as much as i can

Carl
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      What is this shit, you didn't pass the identity check, bullshit, and you can't retake it or discuss why?.. What a scam, promise 50$ start capital, and requires to see your personal numbers, then give you some bullshit about you not passing and "sorry this decision is permanent".
      WARNING!!
      This Site is A SCAM!! Taking your personal papers/numbers/cards GIVeS NOTHING in return! Stay AWAY! It is merely a SCAM!

X(