DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

MP: $2.23
      CO: $4.79
      BTN: $4.95
      Hero (SB): $2.54
      BB: $3.22
      UTG: $2.00

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero is SB with 9:heart: 9:diamond:
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.07, 1 fold, Hero raises to $0.22, 1 fold, CO calls $0.15

Flop: ($0.46) 7:spade: 5:spade: 6:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.30, CO calls $0.30

Turn: ($1.06) K:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.64, CO raises to $1.28, Hero folds

CO: 24/13/1 | Fold to 3bet: 40 | Fold to cbet: 42 | Cbet: 52 | 500 hands

I 3bet for value, since he has low fold to 3bet.

What was the correct play? Just call and bet if he checks back, since he has low cbet too?
  • 4 replies
    • Tuvoc
      Tuvoc
      Bronze
      I would fold the turn since u have lots of outs aggainst u
      His raise from CO could mean he is stealing blinds but another flush card came out, any ace can beat us now and i would do the same as u did ... !!
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello MiguelPor,

Welcome to the NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Preflop: Why do you 3bet in first place? What would you do if he 4bets you?

As played
      Postflop: Not much you can do there, at least folded your hand. :) Most likely were beaten.

Best Regards.
    • MiguelPor
      MiguelPor
      Bronze
      Sorry im new. I just thought that since he had low fold to 3bet (40) he would call worse.

He had low cbet as well, so maybe the correct play would be fltting and seeing turn for free to get my set.

If you can help me, I have difficulty with 3bet ranges:

- what should I 3bet with to bluff against regs ?
      - what should I 3bet for value against players who dont fold too much to 3bet?

Thanks in advance
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      - what should I 3bet with to bluff against regs ?

If I would answer this then I would have to write a whole article. :) So please understand me and keep the topic to Hand Evaluation part as which it should be. There is no default line in poker which you can always and forever follow.

- what should I 3bet for value against players who dont fold too much to 3bet?

Those hands which you would normally 3bet for value. :)

99 is good hand which can be played easily by calling and playing postflop and at the same time you can play it for set mining.