card dead for 2 hours.. :(

• 6 replies
    • Roya1flush
      Roya1flush
      Bronze
      I am card dead again.. i have been posting blinds and i had to reload on 3 tables back to $50 due to not having a single decent hand to play with X(
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      One night I played SSS at Nl 50. At two hours I didn´t dealt any reasonable hand to open raise even from CO, anyone stole my blinds and I lost 4 buy-ins. That was horrible:( . For that point on, I decided to take shot BSS and that has worked out nice.
      Since I´m playing 9 tables I can´t complain that I don´t dealt any hands that I could play- For late position (CO or BU) I have opened 32,5% of all hands- I guess I´m maniac:D , so that should be very bad day, if my pfr raise is 5% even at one table.
      You could alsways open with suited connectors for late position+ any pp+ high cards+ suited Ax hands. Unless the other players don´t defend their blinds by 3-betting. Since you seem so tight, they would often fold to your contibet.
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      are you playing 1 table royal ? ...
    • Roya1flush
      Roya1flush
      Bronze
      no i play 4 - 6 tables as my laptop cant handle anymore.. need a new 1.. or just might upgrade my RAM to 2 gig which should do the trick..
    • undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      i refuse to believe that you are playing 4-6 tables for 2 hours and your best hand was A4o. I smell selective memory.
      But after a point you dont even need good cards to raise. You just use your image.
    • sargemojoe
      sargemojoe
      Bronze
      I hear you. Not exactly card dead but just having a bad run. Feel like I've played excellent poker this morning and just getting hard done by. Example my aces beaten by quad Kings and numerous occasions where my pocket pair is good preflop but out comes over cards. Also been playing some SSS and have had the best hand preflop and be dominating a hand only to be beaten.. eg. AT vs AK they hit their T.

I'm dealing with it really well though because I know I'm playing the right poker plays and in the long run I'll come good :)