Learning Fifty50's with SNGWIZ

• jenoc
      jenoc
      Bronze
      Hello!

Theoretical question about learning to play Fifty 50's on stars whit help of SNG WIZ. Is there any guarantee that reaching some predetermined % of correct answers in SNGWIZ over large enough learning sample (let 's say 100k hands) will make me a winning player in long term? If so- to be able to beat 7$ tourneys with 3%+ ROI what score in SNG WIZ should I aim for?

Jenoc
  • 2 replies
    • pampapam
      pampapam
      Bronze
      I dont know what score you are talking about but understanding the SNG WIZ is essential for beating the games.

Its no guarantee to be a winner (for example tilting destroys every possible winnings) but without ICM knowledge you are guaranteed to loose.

Can you add me on skype ? (nick:jan.infinni)

Im playing 30$ and 60$ fiftys and like to increase my english skills, maybe i can give you some coachings.
    • JohanRember
      JohanRember
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pampapam
      I dont know what score you are talking about but understanding the SNG WIZ is essential for beating the games.

Its no guarantee to be a winner (for example tilting destroys every possible winnings) but without ICM knowledge you are guaranteed to loose.

Can you add me on skype ? (nick:jan.infinni)

Im playing 30$ and 60$ fiftys and like to increase my english skills, maybe i can give you some coachings.
      Wow - Hero :)