Argh!!

• Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      I'm going back to poker stars its too bad I cant link it too poker strategy. :(

Im sick and tired of my luck at mansion not to mention the poor programing at the site. Anyone I refeer will not be going to mansion let me tell you.

Every time I mean every time when it counts with an all in I have the other guy covered, he calls my all in with nothing and oh what happends.

either he hit his strait on the river with 5% chance of hitting or his 38 hits two pair on the flop.

His J 3 beats my AK

his Q2 beats my KK

or others as you guys know im sure.

Sorry for the repeat forum entries with me complaining about cards. But im pissed.

Why cant I get an up swing. or just normal swing would be nice. I have maybe seen 3 stn'go games that actually the best hand was winning as it should.

The only way I have been winning qualifyer tickets is by playing agressive and stealling blinds then waiting untill others get knocked out. This is a risky and borring.

At poker stars I regularily would get entry into the sunday Mill and the sun 100K. I know you have to get through 10K people playing but geeze I need to change something cause I am just taking it up the hoop. I would love for the skills that I have learnt here to actually work.

Right now i am 400 points from the free 100$ but for me to get that 100$ I'll have to spend 300$. Its just bruttal.

This will be my last bicth session about my shitty mother f'n luck.

Oh and because I dont care anymore about too many people knowing I'll tell you how to get cheap 100$ tickets for 10$. Late at night the 100+8$ qualifyers usually only have 3-4 people in them so chaching... Its easier than playing a sit n'go. I figured this out watching a guy do this regularily and he is alway in the big tourneys. his name is pokemon something.

then you can play a 100$ sit and go and turn it into cash just get third. I get screwed every time on the bubble. so i havent been able to convert it to cash.

Then you'll have a bunch of cash to re enter 10$ qualifyers. you should be able to get 2-3 tickets for every 6-7 qualifyers if you follow poker strategies rules. Look for no more than 20 entries. Be aggressive when the blinds go up and you'll be in the big tourneys.

Sincerly:

From a very frustrated poker player

I'm sure I'll calm down some time
  • 17 replies
    • Lemonize
      Lemonize
      Bronze
      Concerning SNG and cashgame beats, I definitly run worst at PokerStars.. but I guess that is the subjective feeling every player has :D
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      yah im just going to switch some thing up.

btw in the poker stars 100K today my AA got beat with crap. So i guess its just me.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      btw in the poker stars 100K today my AA got beat with crap. So i guess its just me.

Ya just watched one of our Ps.de players bust out of the Sunday 500k in 72nd place after calling pushes from the same guy and losing with KQ vs 62o and then with K9 vs 10 2o but ya that stuff is part of poker :o

Atleast we had 3 ps.de players under the top 100 of the Sunday 500k warm-up :)

Two are still playing atm :)

And the one that busted is under the top 20 of the Party 300K GTD..

Some day you will also be up there :)

Edit: Ofc 2 minutes after I write this, he busts out of the 300K and one of the ps.de players in the Sunday million loses with 99 vs 67s and is now crippled with 2 BB
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      yah I hope my luck changes next weekend in the WSOP qualifyer.

I won 2 hands and bluffed my way through a 800 person tourney to get buyin to qualifyer. 40FPP buyin, I didnt rebuy or addon.

Top three next weekend win a ticket. Todays WSOP qualifyer was 9 hrs long so I'll have to grind my way up the ranks to go.

Please card gods when I play hands that should be played let them win!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh btw I'm calm now.

And I feel for those guys, it makes you wonder if the odds really represent the actual outcome.
    • ragoch
      ragoch
      Bronze
      well shitt hapens first in a doubleshoutout to Sunday million round 1 we were 3 players left, i was the high stack in the button holding AJ i push all in got called whit a pair of twos and got beaten, also on ring games today i lost 3 times with set of aces, first one he had J3s, got his flush on 2 consecutive cards turn ad river which by the way was my third ace, then i had AJ,there were 2 aces on the flop, the other player had A6, hit the 6 on the turn, the third also shows 2 aces on flop, guess what the other player had the other ace whit better kicker than my 9, a 10 that happed at poker stars, i give up, then at titan a had pocket aces had to go all in versus pocket jacks, he hit his jack, later i Had KA, lost to pair of nines, later KA again went all in the other player also had KA, and i decided to stop after i lost my pocket Q to pocket Aces it only me who cant win with aces, if one day i end up losing which quad aces ill quit playing.

but i do win more at poker star i have won some SNGs also at poker kings but to tight

shitt does happens :spade: :D
    • prinstripe
      prinstripe
      Bronze
      Me? Just on tilt right now. KK was beaten by A3 (got 3 of a kind 3s) , QQ against Q2 (3 of a kind 2s), and I folded JJ flop. Thats normal in the poker world.
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      4 or 5 times in the tourney i was talking about above. AA lost.

That is how I made top 22. Guy with 150K goes allin with AA gets called by guy with 200K with JJ. JJ wins with trips.

only 24 people left in tourney????

I had 20K in chips. blinds were at 16K I finished with 3K this is when I'm happy to play against rookies.

I can deal with lossing AK to a lower pair. Or loosing AA to a set but where my bad luck has been is people calling with J3 and my AA gets beat.

Lately their low card has been hitting a strait. Argh!!!
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      I HATE MANSION i got my money out from there and gonna play on PartyPoker

they gave me only 24 Euro from my 135Euro and i have to write them 1k emails and chat with the support the software its VERY retard i hateeeeeeeeeeee themmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i lost 222k time on the river vs HUGE suckout i never had that many bad beats on party or pokerstars and i did play a good many hands on stars and party

i lost today 95% favorit at least 6 times ppl always suckout

NEVER PLAY ON MANSION
    • ancha666
      ancha666
      Bronze
      That's weird...mansion has never been that hard to me - over 80k hands...
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vladnz

i lost 222k time on the river vs HUGE suckout i never had that many bad beats on party or pokerstars and i did play a good many hands on stars and party

i lost today 95% favorit at least 6 times ppl always suckout
      You've been on this forum for over a year and still believe sites are rigged?
      wow. just wow.
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      I dont think its about rigged sites i think some site are unlucky for people.

I think the main problem with Mansion is the layout, poor positioning of buttons, many glitches. And Its unlucky for me :D

I still think they have some of the cheapest tourneys though
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      wat

// oh nice edit. was referring to the 1st part btw
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      wat?
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CardBender420
      wat?
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      lol

I was trying to get you to elaborate.

and where the heck did you find that?

edit: lets say a sit'n go is a sit n'go but when you play like you should and start loosing money ??? Sitn'go are almost guarenteed cash for me at pther sites at mansion for example last night.

guy is at 300 chips 3 people left top 2 paid. we check him down 3 times he wins then he is forced all in about 8 times and wins then I get knocked out with JJ.

^^ unlucky site for me
    • Marivs
      Marivs
      Bronze
      holly crap swiss :)
    • Glazenburg
      Glazenburg
      Bronze
      Mansion has been a good place for me lately.. I almost never have a losing session and if it almost always directly followed by a upswing...

The 10+1 sng are quite easy after i saw 10+ sng demo vids from Horror and others on the German part of the website. Most players completely stall after the blinds go up and they are on the bubble, they mostly don't loosen up and don't fight back at blind fights.. Profitable players are rare and I've seen nobody with an higher ROI than me.. (20%)

I made about $650 with SNG, $250 with cashgames and got $150 bonus plus some $75 for TaF. My total for now is approx $1100 after 3 months of playing..

Next week I'll be depositing $500 for the 100% first deposit bonus, which should keep my ROI around 20% even if I encounter a downswing. (The bonus is a 61,25% rakeback, which again is a guaranteed 6% extra ROI)

Their client isnt't that great, but their players are the most profitable i've seen around..

Mansion FTW!! ;)

Grtzz