Issue with starting Capital

• HOBOMAc
      Hi everyone,

I recently went through the articles to be approved for the $50 starting capital that this site offers. I have been approved for it, but still haven't recieved it. I wanted to get the $ through partypoker, though I got this message from admins: "Unfortunately you did not register your PartyPoker account through". I don't know what that means, as I followed the steps on here to a 't'.

Nevertheless, I reluctantly decided to download another poker client, 770, and see if I could get the capital through there. I *tried* to follow the registration steps through pokerstrategy's website, though they ask you to enter your nickname in a box that you can't enter any text in? There is just three permanent hyphens where my nickname ought to go.

I'm kinda losing patience. The deal at 770 is not as good as partypoker to start. As a novice player I'd wanted to join a site I'd heard of before. Do I have to keep trying less and less popular sites to get this $50 or what? I enjoyed the educational videos and articles on this website, but this rigamorale or downloading / installing / registering / waiting has become frustrating.
  • 3 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      There shouldn't be any problem with getting your Free $50 on PartyPoker, seems a little strange!

Did you already have an account with PartyPoker? Or maybe you missed the PSVIP Code that needed to be entered when you signed up?
    • IngridN
      Hello HOBOMAc,

Welcome to our community!

I'm sorry to hear that your first choice, Party Poker, didn't go down as planned.

Thankfully we have many other poker room partners to choose from. Poker770 is a good choice and if you downloaded the client from our promo page then the bonus should show up on your poker account in 48 hours time.

Please reply to this ticket and let us know your Poker770 nickname and we'll be happy to enter it for you. This is the name that that is displayed when you play at the Poker770 tables. It is not the name you use to log in to the software. Please note that Poker770 nicknames are case sensitive.

Don't forget about the daily $100 freerolls and take advantage! :s_cool:

Also, the procedure is very straight forward I'm sorry if we managed to confuse you. Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

• roopopper
      Hello and welcome :)