re-buy time

• 5 replies
    • danne454
      danne454
      Bronze
      put auto top up on. Then the stack will get to 4 allways automaticly, even if u only drop a cent.
    • newskooler91
      newskooler91
      Bronze
      Thats interesting, I have never heard about it. Will that not distract me too much and I'll end up loosing track of the money i loose?

Is it in the table or in the lobby options, I'm playing at betfair and I cant find it.
    • Slurpee
      Slurpee
      Bronze
      not sure how you change it on betfair, but it shouldn't distract you at all.

don't focus on your win/loss, at these limits just concentrate on improving your game and learning as much as you can.

if you're so worried about how much your earning get a tracking software like Elephant (Completely free, and very easy to use) or Pokertracker and HEM which you have to pay for but offer some 1/2 month trials so you can try em out before you purchase.
    • michel2311
      michel2311
      Bronze
      Originally posted by newskooler91
      Is it in the table or in the lobby options, I'm playing at betfair and I cant find it.
      Unfortunately Betfair has no auto-rebuy function. So you can look for a long time for it but you won't find it. :D

And don't mind the money when you're playing. It just distracts you from playing your game. If you want to know just look after the session how much you have won or lose.
    • newskooler91
      newskooler91
      Bronze
      okay thanks guys : ) I'll probably sing in party poker, and there i'll be able to use elephant and the auto re-buy : )
      I do get quite distracted counting my cash flow ;/

Thanks a lot :) that did help me